Is anyone shocked by the lack of news regarding football ticket renewals?

nittanymoops

Oct 31, 2021
Latest bulletin from NLC says news "coming soon." I don't recall it being this late before. Not that I'm complaining, I'm just wondering why the delay? Are they going to change NLC points to giver points to NIL/Happy Valley United donors? Are they trying to figure out reseating for when the stadium is under construction? OR re they just running late because ???

BobPSU92

Oct 12, 2021
PSU is getting out of the football business. Too expensive, and not in keeping with the university’s mission.

They had a good run (except for the issues with the offensive line).

Reactions: LionJim

Chris92

Oct 14, 2021
PSU is getting out of the football business. Too expensive, and not in keeping with the university’s mission.

They had a good run (except for the issues with the offensive line).
That's right. We've got so much art, the Beav is being torn down to build yet another art museum.

Nittany1865Farmer

Oct 12, 2021
That's right. We've got so much art, the Beav is being torn down to build yet another art museum.
I thought the plan was to keep the Beav, repurpose it into being the concession cafe for the new art museum, since it already is a bowl shape and would hold a lot of onion dip containers to sell to the public. PSU calculated they would make more money off of onion dip sales than fielding a football team.....

rudedude

Oct 6, 2021
Last year, renewals began in January with the payment plan first payment due by end of January. I think the same is coming.

Reactions: NittPicker

psuro

Oct 12, 2021
Latest bulletin from NLC says news "coming soon." I don't recall it being this late before. Not that I'm complaining, I'm just wondering why the delay? Are they going to change NLC points to giver points to NIL/Happy Valley United donors? Are they trying to figure out reseating for when the stadium is under construction? OR re they just running late because ???
I believe traditionally, all non essential University employees are off from just before Christmas to just after the New Year. The only people on campus are the Office of Physical Plant, Police and perhaps some vendors doing repairs. So, if that is the case, no one was at work for that time frame. The University is technically "shut down".

nittanymoops

Oct 31, 2021
Last year, renewals began in January with the payment plan first payment due by end of January. I think the same is coming.
I went back thru the emails, and last year (like previous years) there was an early renewal process (almost like recruiting), where if you beat the December deadline you got bonus NLC points. Considering how PSU cries poverty and needs the money and has consistently pushed the deadline forward, I'm surprised by the fact that not a peep has been heard from the ticket office.

Reactions: rudedude

rudedude

Oct 6, 2021
I went back thru the emails, and last year (like previous years) there was an early renewal process (almost like recruiting), where if you beat the December deadline you got bonus NLC points. Considering how PSU cries poverty and needs the money and has consistently pushed the deadline forward, I'm surprised by the fact that not a peep has been heard from the ticket office.
No bonus NLC points for you!
Seinfeld Soup GIF