Is Art here

wheezer

Heisman
Jun 3, 2001
169,958
25,700
113
He's recovering from an illness... will hopefully be back for Illinois game
Thanks
I know he missed a game, came back for one, and then I didn't see him again yesterday
As we know it is unusual for him to miss games, I suspected that he might have been not well again
Hope he bounces back
 
  • Like
Reactions: PiscatawayMike

Knights 1212

All-American
Sep 9, 2003
27,562
8,520
113
Thank you Bob. January has been brutal for me. I attended the Michigan State game at MSG with my son and thought I was recovering well. On Monday after the MSG game I had pain on my right side. I thought I had another kidney stone of which I have had many in my life. When I woke Tuesday morning the pain was still there so I drove myself to Overlook Emergency in Union. They did a Cat scan and found out I had gall stones and was taken to Overlook in Summit where I had surgery on Wednesday afternoon. The pain was bad but not as bad as kidney stones. I was finally sent home yesterday and arrived home at four PM. I saw the last 12 minutes of the RU game. My son and his friend went to the RU game. I need to just relax for a couple days. January has been horrible for me but I am hoping to attend the Illinois game on Wednesday . I live for these games and love the staff and players. I am so appreciative for your thoughts of me. It is just so nice to be at home, sleep in my own bed, not being a pin cushion so many times over five days , not being able to sleep with my neck, shoulder or lower back hurting and to be able to eat things that I look forward to eating. Thank you Bob and I hope can see you on Wednesday for a nice uplifting win I hope.
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Greg Schiano Presser Recap + Early Thoughts on Indiana - TKR Pod
  2. 02 The Knight Report Four-Star Forward Brandon Woodard commits to Rutgers Basketball
  3. 03 The Knight Report Rutgers Wrestling's Newest Star Anthony Knox Addresses His Past and Looks Ahead
  4. 04 The Knight Report Full 2026-27 Rutgers Wrestling Schedule Released
  5. 05 The Knight Report Rutgers Football HC Greg Schiano talks Indiana game week