It had nothing at all to do with the campaign. The special counsel may ne intelligent but that doesnt mean you would understand.
Right, so in the case of Manafort and Gates, nothing to do with the campaign other than “the dates”.
Andddddd, other than PapaD which won’t get near Trump or the inner circle, nothing thus far about supposed collusion. We gonna bring down an administration for the Logan Act? Hahahaha
Can you point to any evidence that any of the charges against Manafort had anything to do with the campaign?Here are a couple of gems:
LMAO!
Here are a couple of gems:
LMAO!
Can you point to any evidence that any of the charges against Manafort had anything to do with the campaign?
Why do you do this to yourself? You're going to get made fun of again.
Bottom line is the racist doesnt understamd what is going on.
You've been hanging out with keyser too much.
What about that article disproved what I said?Here are a couple of gems:
LMAO!
Can you point to any evidence that any of the charges against Manafort had anything to do with the campaign?
I will take that as a "No, but I wont admit it."Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!
We’re further away from collusion now than when this whole sham started.I will take that as a "No, but I wont admit it."
We’re further away from collusion now than when this whole sham started.
So then, explain the collusion eveyone is missing?HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
LMAO!
So the update doesnt answer my question.
Ummmmm please, by all means, explain how “**** is getting real” with him pleading guilty?
Coop, since you're in the helpful mood, I think he needs help with his LOL's and LMAO's. Oh who am I kidding, you can't help.
Now Tony Podesta. I bet he can take that cat down.
Ummmmm please, by all means, explain how “**** is getting real” with him pleading guilty?
I didn't say it did. I'm betting it's Russians.
Posted just after the NPR tweets were released. Hilarious.LMAO!!!!
Oh but wait, there's more.
LOL!
https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2018/9/14/17860198/paul-manafort-plea-deal-robert-mueller
Keep digging, dumbass! Mr. "I don't defend him."
LMAO!!!!
Oh but wait, there's more.
LOL!
https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2018/9/14/17860198/paul-manafort-plea-deal-robert-mueller
Keep digging, dumbass! Mr. "I don't defend him."
Rams. Book it. Bet the house.Good one Sherlock! You mind telling your pick for NFL Champ? I'll make sure not to bet on them.
LMAO!
![]()
Keep hanging on to that hope.
WV Sports Football Recruiting
2028 DL Kyree Mitchell talks West Virginia offer
WV Sports Football
West Virginia preparing for major challenge against Arizona
WV Sports Football
West Virginia vs. Arizona Big 12 availability report: 10-7
WV Sports Football
Arizona's Brent Brennan sees Michael Hawkins as 'whole different challenge'
WV Sports Football
WVU true freshmen continue to see action