Israel attacked!

uscvball

Aug 24, 2017
"The absurdity of libnutjobs today is worse than ever. It's really unbelievable."

"New York Democrat Rep. Jamaal Bowman called reports of Hamas terrorists raping Israeli women "propaganda" just days after lawmakers viewed a nearly 45-minute video of the bloody Oct. 7 attacks on Israel.

"There was propaganda used in the beginning of the siege," Bowman said in a TikTok post discovered and reported by Politico. "There’s still no evidence of beheaded babies or raped women. But they still keep using that lie [for] propaganda."

"Extreme House Democrats remain so blinded by their Antisemitism and their love of Hamas they will not only ignore horrific crimes committed against Israeli women, but will actively seek to discredit their trauma," NRCC National Press Secretary Will Reinert told Fox News Digital in a statement.

Bowman's office did not immediately respond to a Fox News Digital request for comment on whether he attended the November screening showing Hamas' attack on Israel."

SouthbayTrojan91

Aug 24, 2017
"The absurdity of libnutjobs today is worse than ever. It's really unbelievable."

"New York Democrat Rep. Jamaal Bowman called reports of Hamas terrorists raping Israeli women "propaganda" just days after lawmakers viewed a nearly 45-minute video of the bloody Oct. 7 attacks on Israel.

"There was propaganda used in the beginning of the siege," Bowman said in a TikTok post discovered and reported by Politico. "There’s still no evidence of beheaded babies or raped women. But they still keep using that lie [for] propaganda."

"Extreme House Democrats remain so blinded by their Antisemitism and their love of Hamas they will not only ignore horrific crimes committed against Israeli women, but will actively seek to discredit their trauma," NRCC National Press Secretary Will Reinert told Fox News Digital in a statement.

Bowman's office did not immediately respond to a Fox News Digital request for comment on whether he attended the November screening showing Hamas' attack on Israel."
Bowman is not the only one.
There was a certain poster on this board, that seems to have disappeared, that would have you believe that same thing.

uscvball

Aug 24, 2017
A prestigious university has been branded a 'disgrace' after it awarded the world's oldest photo journalism prize for a picture of a mutilated and murdered October 7 victim.

Shani Louk, 22, became a symbol of the brutal Hamas attack after the world saw the picture of gunmen rushing her half-naked corpse back to Gaza on the back of a pick-up.

That photo was the centerpiece of the submission that won photo agency AP the Team Picture Story of the Year category from the Donald W. Reynolds Journalism Institute at the Missouri School of Journalism.

1711732369581.png

Disgusting.

SC200SC

Aug 24, 2017
Iran attacks with 100s of drones, unknown number of cruise and ballistic missiles, Hizballah and the Houthis also launch. but the managed media reporting inside the USA is saying that it is "unprecedented" but they don't really mean it.

Sheeesh.

xuscx

Aug 24, 2017
Iran attacks with 100s of drones, unknown number of cruise and ballistic missiles, Hizballah and the Houthis also launch. but the managed media reporting inside the USA is saying that it is "unprecedented" but they don't really mean it.

Sheeesh.
Hmm, didn't Israel start this?

• Wow
Reactions: Rodgarnay51

Ronald Seeley Jr

Aug 30, 2021
I'm so thankful I'm a Christian, I just believe in the Gospel that Jesus is my Lord and Savior and that he died for ALL of my sins... but since I needed someone/sacrifice to pay my debt that his perfect shed blood was more than enough to pay for the awful person that I have been... that I have a way to Heaven for an eternity. I am saved. It's easy but few will find and especially a rich person. "Find me one statement in the KJV Bible that is false." It's not difficult people, humble yourselves as a child and believe in Jesus that he paid the price already and NOTHING of yourself and you will be saved. FYI, Johnny Morton, Rob Johnson, Mark Sanchez, Shawn Cody, Grootegoed, Keyshawn Johnson(show is not my favorite), Zeke Moreno and Sammy Knight may be my favorite Trojans of all time. Love talking SoCal HS ball. I've been a Trojan since 89.

Trojan JST

Aug 24, 2017
If they’re the enemy, then why give them billions of dollars and end sanctions? We are funding both sides. There was quiet until that money went over.. coincidence?

A LIVE look into the situation unfolding in the Middle East…

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Rodgarnay51

SC200SC

Aug 24, 2017
Hmm, didn't Israel start this?
Where were you October 7th?

BTW, the IDF did not strike an Embassy but a military auxiliary building next door occupied by the Iranian architect of the October 7th massacre, and was there to discuss Hizballah terrorist options.

Do you truly not understand this, or are your news sources not reporting these things? No, Israel most certainly did not start this.

CrownoftheValley

Aug 24, 2017

When the Dust Settles​

By Mark Steyn​

Published April 15, 2024

The conventional wisdom of the media and think-tanks agreed its line around the time the two-hundredth drone was shot down: Iran's assault on Israel was a flop.

A record number of drones, cruise and ballistic missiles were launched by the mullahs against the Zionist Entity: For the flight from Persia, a drone takes nine hours, a cruise two hours, and a ballistic missile about twelve minutes. Not a single drone or cruise missile made it to Israeli soil. A few of the ballistics penetrated the country's air space, lighting up the sky over the Temple Mount yet killing not a single Jew. An unlucky seven-year-old girl in a Bedouin encampment in the desert was injured by shrapnel, but for Tehran that's one lousy return on investment. For purposes of comparison, the usual West Bank bloodletting racked up a higher body count: a fourteen-year-old Israeli shepherd was found shot in the head yesterday.

Meanwhile, after six months in geopolitical Coventry, Israel is once again flush with allies:

(April 14, 2024 / JNS) The United States, United Kingdom and Jordan downed many of the over 300 projectiles launched at Israel by Iran overnight Sunday, while France also played a role in defending the Jewish state against the unprecedented attack.
The Jordanians were mostly concerned to protect their own territory from carelessly targeted incoming, the French are said to have confined their efforts to patrolling the airspace and giving a friendly head's up, and the British dispatched jets from the RAF base at Akrotiri to take out Iranian drones over Syria and Iraq. Whether any of these efforts were militarily necessary to Israel's defence, they're not likely to be politically popular on their respective home fronts. Yet all were eager to be perceived as in on the operation, and their participation is being hailed as the emergence of a new Israeli-Sunni-western regional security force:

So rather than weaken Israel, Iran's attack has ended up convening an extraordinary military alliance — with Arabs, Israelis, Americans and British acting as one to neutralise the assault.
The Tehran regime is many things but it is not stupid. It has seeded its proxies - Hamas, Hizb'allah and Houthis - all over the map, and it showed greater strategic clarity over Iraq than the boobs in Washington did: America toppled Saddam, but the mullahs got the spoils. If Iran had lobbed what they threw at Israel at the average EU member, its cities would be in flames and its mortuaries full. It is not credible that the mullahs would not be fully aware that the Iron Dome would hold. So that's an awful lot of matériel to blow on a minimal bang for the buck.

When the Iranians use their cut-outs, they know how to kill Jews: General Zahedi, the Quds Force commander assassinated by the IDF earlier this month, is said to have been the man behind the October 7th operation - which certainly would seem to be beyond the capabilities of the average Hamas honcho. By comparison with the visceral depravity of autumn's parachutists and flatbed riders, last night's assault had the air of the performative and bloodless. For his part, the squinting mumbling stiff being passed off as "Leader of the Free World" could do no more than recycle his summer-stock slab of ham from his pre-Ukraine shtick. For Khamenei as for Putin, a single word:

And Khamenei, like Putin, did.

But ineffectually.

IDF warplanes killed Zahedi in the Iranian Embassy compound in Damascus, which is an act of war - notwithstanding Israel's artful argument that their particular target was a non-consular building within a consular complex. Still, it could hardly not have provoked a response from Tehran. As the lefties at The Guardian argue:

The war had come out of the shadows — and this was Netanyahu's doing. He must have known how furious would be the reaction in Tehran. Tellingly, he did not inform his US ally in advance, probably because the Biden administration would have tried to veto the operation. The Damascus embassy attack looks like a premeditated escalation designed to fortify Netanyahu's domestic political position, silence criticism from the blind-sided Americans and deflect international pressure to halt arms supplies to Israel.
And it has worked.
Indeed. After forty-five years of loosing its lethal proxies on Jews all over the world, Iran decided to act as a sovereign state and for the first time openly sic its official armed forces on Israel.

But without killing anyone ...and after giving the Sunni Arab states a seventy-two-hours advance warning. And, having offered up its most expensive baubles for Anglo-Franco-American-Jordanian target practice, Tehran has now assured the United Nations that it's had its fun and there will be no further strikes. As Daniel Greenfield concludes:

This is not the actual Iranian attack.
This is the 'attack' prearranged for show between Iran and the Biden administration through backchannels.
[UPDATE: If you're wondering what Joe Biden's emphatic "Don't" works out to when fleshed out just a little, well:

Iran informed Turkey in advance of its planned operation against Israel, a Turkish diplomatic source told Reuters on Sunday, adding that Washington had conveyed to Tehran via Ankara that any action it took had to be "within certain limits."
In other words, "Don't" equals "Do - up to a point". Good to know.]

Or as John Kirby, Washington's National Security press spokesperson *** "Rear-Admiral", crowed:

Truly a successful night, due to a lot of skill, a lot of professionalism and a lot of coordination across the board.
You say "prearranged", he says "coordinated". Stranger things have happened: see the Nordstream pipeline, the Washington-Wuhan Pandemics R Us partnership, etc. And, if you're committed to the region's fetid "stability", last night certainly hits the sweet spot: Iran is permitted to go ballistic, nobody dies, thus discouraging any meaningful Israeli response ...and the three western powers that gave us the modern Middle East get to saddle up and show that the old order still prevails.

To be sure, forcing the Sunni Arab states to choose between Persia's Shia supremacists and the Jews can be clarifying. But the sense of managed weirdness about last night should not disguise where we're headed on this. Washington's strategic thinking is as backward and befuddled as its nominal leader, while Tehran is patient and forward-looking: a Rubicon was crossed last night, and they would not have done that if they did not feel that it served their purpose and advanced their interests. Israel's suddenly re-enthused "allies" seek to tie its hands; Saturday night, Iran's were loosened.

SeattleTrojan

Aug 24, 2017
Utterly astonished at how stupid the right has become under Small Hands leadership. They try to portray themselves as actually caring about Israel, all the while supporting David Duke, Turning Point and White Christian Nationalists who would all love to see every Jewish person expelled from the USA or killed. Go F yourself hypocrites. Can’t wait for your Orange Boy to get locked up and return the Republican Party back to normality.

Pudly76

Jan 31, 2018
Utterly astonished at how stupid the right has become under Small Hands leadership. They try to portray themselves as actually caring about Israel, all the while supporting David Duke, Turning Point and White Christian Nationalists who would all love to see every Jewish person expelled from the USA or killed. Go F yourself hypocrites. Can’t wait for your Orange Boy to get locked up and return the Republican Party back to normality.
Well said.

now, can I have the drinks that came with this order.

CrownoftheValley

Aug 24, 2017
Seattle must have some great propaganda media...

SC200SC

Aug 24, 2017
Damn, has this guy got me all figured out ....

Jan 17, 2024
I'll admit, I have not read all of the back and forth, but this latest feels very scary. Thinking about game theory, what will happen? Iran attacked, Israel will likely retaliate at a level that is the same or slightly more? What's next? I'm not sure what the world does. NATO? China? Russia? With Jordan enforcing their own airspace this could turn into a really nasty regional conflict.

Gold Trojan

Aug 27, 2017
You drive a Prius, don’t you?

xuscx

Aug 24, 2017
I was listening to a Palestinian who has family in Israel on her perspective. Her take was no one including Iran Iraq Jordan Saudia the whole group have any interest in a full scale war. The only one that wants a big war is Netanyahu in order to stay in power, because his approval rating at home is going down the tubes. Which when you look at the facts seems awfully plausible

Last edited:

Pudly76

Jan 31, 2018
I was listening to a Palestinian who has family in Israel on her perspective. Her take was no one including Iran Iraq Jordan Saudia the whole group have any interest in a full scale war. The only one that wants a big war is Netanyahu in order to stay in power, because his approval rating at home is going down the tubes. Which when you look at the facts seems awfully plausible
Sounds just like Biden. Matter of fact, wouldn’t surprise me that he had it written for her.

Not sure what’s worse, listening to an Arab for perspective on Israeli politics or believing a word that comes out of jojo’s mouth.

SeattleTrojan

Aug 24, 2017
Ahh, wittle Pudly has her panties in a bunch and is embarrassed of the GOP’s support of David Duke. Facts suck, but you live in Small Hand’s world, so why let facts get in the way of your support for the KKK? I’ll return you to your cross burning.

Latest posts