It appears Lions Den is now a paid forum

86PSUPaul

Oct 11, 2021
I no longer have privileges to post there, but still do with the Free Board and Wrestling Room.

Karl_Havok

Oct 6, 2021
When you signed up did you get the $1 for the first year deal? If so you should have access to the Lions Den. There is a known issue where you need to log out and then back in again to get access if you are a subscriber.

86PSUPaul

Oct 11, 2021
When you signed up did you get the $1 for the first year deal? If so you should have access to the Lions Den. There is a known issue where you need to log out and then back in again to get access if you are a subscriber.
No, I only signed up for the free membership, and yes, did do the log out log in, or else I would not have been able to post this. The initial lack of credentials is for all pages. It just appears they finally made the change they were hinting at, Lions Den is a paid board while Free and Wrestling Room are free boards.

Karl_Havok

Oct 6, 2021
No, I only signed up for the free membership, and yes, did do the log out log in, or else I would not have been able to post this. The initial lack of credentials is for all pages. It just appears they finally made the change they were hinting at, Lions Den is a paid board while Free and Wrestling Room are free boards.

That makes sense. It's a carbon copy of the Rivals site. The $1 for a year seems like a great deal though. I will decide next year whether I want to keep it.

86PSUPaul

Oct 11, 2021
That makes sense. It's a carbon copy of the Rivals site. The $1 for a year seems like a great deal though. I will decide next year whether I want to keep it.
Yep, I may pay the dollar, but I generally stay away from the FB boards, my past experiences were they are a train wreck, even when we win.