Oh I don’t know, may have been a more interesting game (than Oklahoma), at this point in the season.I don't even think about them anymore.
Now I don't care nothing for them, but it's more of a feeling like towards Maryland or VPI. In other words in the past. North Korea.
Fair enough, not sure Oklahoma considers WV “relevant”. There are many good rivalry games played each year when one or both teams may not be considered “relevant”. Wouldn’t be surprised if many Oklahoma fans consider WV an “afterthought”.Look PItt is trying to make themselves relevant again.
West Virginia moved on. They should began to treat PItt as an afterthought
WV Sports Basketball
Ross Hodge wants to play chess, not checkers in roster building
WV Sports
Game details for West Virginia hosting Arizona announced
WV Sports Basketball Recruiting
2029 point guard Amoi Dut talks West Virginia offer
WV Sports Football
First look: What Iowa State has done through four games
WV Sports Football
Cummings and Goings: The 3-2-1