Here's to a new day. The road to 5-0 starts tonight.
Golden!!
Golden!!
I hear the Quik Trip across from the stadium has a dish next to the register labeled “Need A Ticket/Leave A Ticket” ... *We've finally done it. We are so bad I haven't been able to give away an extra 50 yard line ticket. I'll be the guy sitting alone wearing blue and gold, cheering for those damn
HURRICANE!
Can’t have many more here. 10 min til kickWatching the awful SMU play in an empty stadium on TV,
HURRICANE!!!
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa falls 45-44 to North Texas in overtime heartbreaker
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
After Arkansas, Tulsa has to respond — just like it did in 1982
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa gets chance to bounce back against UNT in conference opener
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tre Lamb calls North Texas RB Jaheim White 'The best back we've played'
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa quarterback Baylor Hayes 50-50 for North Texas game