It's Independence Day.

skysdad

Heisman
Mar 3, 2006
42,753
22,653
0
Happy 4th of July everyone and thank you to all who have made this day possible. May I never wake up and not be a free American. OFC
 

CRAZIE4LIFE

All-Conference
Feb 16, 2011
3,748
3,452
0
Happy 4th, I'm glad I'm still part of a free country. I just hope it stays that way.
 

OldasdirtDevil

Heisman
Nov 16, 2009
19,469
15,753
0
Amen Sky, Crazie & Dbav. Even with it's problems we still have the greatest country on earth.
I just took a little break...now I'm back to watching 'American Sniper'.

OFC
 
  • Like
Reactions: CRAZIE4LIFE

DevilDJ

All-Conference
Sep 11, 2001
9,580
2,223
0
A day late. My bad...








 
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Devils Illustrated Football My Take on Others: Trying to rerack isn't so simple
  2. 02 Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting Duke Commit Tracker: How the Blue Devils’ Class of 2027 played in Week 6
  3. 03 Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting Recruits react to William & Mary-Duke visit
  4. 04 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  5. 05 On3 Football College Football Rankings: AP Poll Top 25 after Week 4 released