It's Official - Fleming to PSU

Madsol

Oct 6, 2021
Yeah, but whoā€™s going to throw the ball to him? You? You, Lieutenant Weinberg?
One of my favorite movies. But that scene has always bothered me. His attack on Weinberg is so random and out of place. He had no responsibilities whatsoever and was just sitting there and boom, Col Jessup attacked him. Never made sense to me.

Reactions: PSU87 and BobPSU92

LionsAndBears

Oct 13, 2021
One of my favorite movies. But that scene has always bothered me. His attack on Weinberg is so random and out of place. He had no responsibilities whatsoever and was just sitting there and boom, Col Jessup attacked him. Never made sense to me.

I could be wrong but I always assumed there was some anti-semitism involved.

BiochemPSU

Oct 30, 2021
I didnā€™t follow him at OSU. I am assuming he is not a take the top off the defense type guy, if he was he would be NFL bound. Is he a go up and get it guy or possession/move the sticks guy?

PSU still needs a reliable no. 2 at WR or someone who can at least threaten the dreaded chunk play. We have one of those?

Reactions: PSUAVLNC

PSUAVLNC

Oct 28, 2021
It was subliminal. Helped to show Jessup was an antisemitic wasp.