Its Rahm!!!

hart2chesson

Heisman
Oct 13, 2012
14,303
16,574
0
Congrats to Jon Rahm, for his dramatic turnaround win on the final day of The Masters. Rahm or ("Rambo,"lol), turned a four shot deficit to Brooks Koepka into a four shot win.

Rahm actually had time to mount a decisive comeback as the field teed off early to pack almost two days of action into Sunday. Rain soaked Augusta earlier and shut down play intermittently Friday and Saturday.

No real drama down the stretch however, as Jon had the major championship well in hand.Rahm is a PGA Tour regular and Koepka slipped into a 2nd place tie with fellow LIV Tour player Phil Mickelson.
Mickelson played well enough to become the OLDEST GOLFER (52) to finish second.

On strictly a personal note I was glad for Jon Rahm. Hes a PGA Tour guy as I mentioned. For me I was proud to see a member of the PGA win. I am a purist and have followed the tour since the 60s.(Snead, Palmer, Nicklaus, Player, etc).

OFC
 
Last edited:
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Devils Illustrated Basketball Duke taking cautious approach with injuries
  2. 02 Devils Illustrated Basketball Patrick Ngongba II feeling good after CTC injury
  3. 03 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Duke emerges as the frontrunner for two 5-star recruits
  4. 04 Devils Illustrated Football Duke’s week off helped one wide receiver
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Colton Hiller or Yann Kamagate? Inside the 2028 Rivals150 race for No. 1