It's Sad It's Come To This

athenscock3

Feb 7, 2022
I hate it but I gotta say, "Roll Tide". They are a sorry lot but I'd pull for anybody if Clemson is the opponent. I think Clemson got in the right region and we were placed in a tougher one. Plus their opponents to date have played poorly when Oregon was lights out. We really missed the boat when we did not get the Hall kid from Dorman. I don't remember if we were a serious contender for him or not but he has had a solid career for the clemmers.

Reactions: HWGcock

Backyard Archer

Joined Aug 15, 2017
Jan 18, 2022
I hate it but I gotta say, "Roll Tide". They are a sorry lot but I'd pull for anybody if Clemson is the opponent. I think Clemson got in the right region and we were placed in a tougher one. Plus their opponents to date have played poorly when Oregon was lights out. We really missed the boat when we did not get the Hall kid from Dorman. I don't remember if we were a serious contender for him or not but he has had a solid career for the clemmers.
Always heard he had something stolen from him while he was on his official visit here and that basically eliminated us. He didn't look thrilled at the game during his official when Frank went on one of his tirades either.

Reactions: Mountain guy

DrMickeySC

Jan 23, 2022
Roll Tide!!!

Not hard for me, though. Wife is a grad and kid is a sophomore there now. I just wish I loved them as much as I love the Gamecocks. Woulda been much less disappointment over the years, lol.

KingWard

Feb 15, 2022
Roll Tide!!!

Not hard for me, though. Wife is a grad and kid is a sophomore there now. I just wish I loved them as much as I love the Gamecocks. Woulda been much less disappointment over the years, lol.
I'm unabashed in supporting Alabama.

Reactions: DrMickeySC

SC95

Joined Mar 31, 2008
Jan 31, 2022
I don't like Clemson, but I like PJ Hall. I'd like even more in garnet and black.

I'd like State win it all.

18IsTheMan

Jan 19, 2022
Actually wouldn’t mind seeing Clemson keep winning. Kind of want to see the completion of the train wreck.

Mountain guy

Jun 14, 2023
Always heard he had something stolen from him while he was on his official visit here and that basically eliminated us. He didn't look thrilled at the game during his official when Frank went on one of his tirades either.
I wouldn't either as a prospect or the parent of a prospect. I would like to have known what PJ's father thought of it being a coach himself.

SC95

Joined Mar 31, 2008
Jan 31, 2022
Actually wouldn’t mind seeing Clemson keep winning. Kind of want to see the completion of the train wreck.
If losing in the elite eight, final four, or championship game is a train week, I'd like to be on that train.

Latest posts