I feel very bad about this game. If IUPUI was hitting their FTs, they might be in the lead.
When I wrote that, IUPUI had just cut the lead to 5. Still won't be comfortable until its over.Very bad?
Got it , Thanks, I tried before but it was hockey, I thought.
This game shows our growing depth. Our big 3 aren't doing a whole lot, but we're still up 20 thanks to Sanjay, Taphorn, Skelly and Brown.
Well....you may be right, but the 3 that get the most press are Law, Lindsey and Mac and coming into last night's game, they were are top 3 scorers. I love what Sanjay is doing, but I need to see him keep it up against night in, night out tough competition in conference play.Big 3? I assume you mean Law, Lindsey, and Mac. If you ask me, Lumpkin is one of our best 3 players, hands down if you consider the game isn't just offense and includes things like rebounding and defense.
What are you a Carmody supporter?![]()
Brown is playing great! 3-4 from downtown with a couple assists. We need his speed to break the press!
Wildcat Report
Northwestern frees OC Chip Kelly to go outside-the-box with creative offense
Wildcat Report
'The atmosphere was unbelievable': Visiting prospects rave about the new Ryan Field
Rivals Football Recruiting
WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list
Wildcat Report
Notebook: Braun looks to keep focus on Ball State after big Penn State win
On3 Football
David Braun on Big Ten not receiving same respect as SEC in AP Poll: 'Check the receipts'