You can't follow lengthy threads without getting lost. This is the problem with threadview in any form. We are basically just the Scout Board now, but with much smarter posters.
I don't understand how people find it hard to follow. All you need to do it look at the quoted text to see what and who they were responding to.You can't follow lengthy threads without getting lost. This is the problem with threadview in any form. We are basically just the Scout Board now, but with much smarter posters.
Yea, I'm using the ignore feature now, didn't before and that's made it bearable.I like the boards. Love the new bells and whistles. Wish it had thread view.
The fact I don't have to read mdeer, orlaco...and a few others....it's like those people don't even exist.
That is fantastic.
Yep. Doesn't seem as fun. Not sure it's the new format or just getting bored with this place in general. We need drama. Or a new drama queen.[sick]I still hate the new boards.
....and you can no longer see who's here.I still hate the new boards.
WV Sports Football
West Virginia preparing for challenges of Arizona defensive pressure
WV Sports Football
West Virginia vs. Arizona Big 12 availability report: 10-9
WV Sports Football
Jay Boulware has found ways to separate himself in his career
WV Sports Football
On the fast track, kicker Jack Cassidy just looking to get better every day
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
West Virginia, Florida State & others making early impression with 4-star PG Kenyon St. Louis