I'm trying to drop three weight classes before March. 197 to 165 and i started yesterday so this is going to be tuff. Wish me luck!
I need to do the same. Good luck!I'm trying to drop three weight classes before March. 197 to 165 and i started yesterday so this is going to be tuff. Wish me luck!
me too! I kicked off the start with a 3 day fast - a challenge from my kid who has done it a few time for the med benefits. I'll do it again and try for 4 days. However, many flashbacks of those old sucking weight days... only difference is being able to drink h2o!I need to do the same. Good luck!![]()
So do I. I only told someone else to cut out the carbs.
What are the medical benefits of three days of fasting?me too! I kicked off the start with a 3 day fast - a challenge from my kid who has done it a few time for the med benefits. I'll do it again and try for 4 days. However, many flashbacks of those old sucking weight days... only difference is being able to drink h2o!
And at least 7 hours of sleep. Many people snack when they get tired/sleeply because it is a blood-sugar rush.Keto, Intermitten Fasting, Exercise
I’m thinking about working my way up to heavyweight. I’ve been at 180 for the past 10 years. I think If I stop exercising and load up on carbs and sweets I can get up over 250 fairly quickly.![]()
autophagy and ketosisWhat are the medical benefits of three days of fasting?
boy That’s a head scratcher. Good luck.autophagy and ketosis
Funny. I was just now thinking to myself, ‘haven’t heard from crop duster for awhile’. Glad you checked in. I’m guessing you live in the cold weather belt. Get any snow..?Ya'll cuttin' down to wrestle Shute?
Enough to piss me off, not enough to call off school.Funny. I was just now thinking to myself, ‘haven’t heard from crop duster for awhile’. Glad you checked in. I’m guessing you live in the cold weather belt. Get any snow..?
BWI Football
Everything Matt Campell said to explain the Penn State 4th and 1 fourth quarter plan, timeout usage, vs. Wisconsin
BWI Football
Top Tuesday takeaways from Penn State offensive coordinator Taylor Mouser: On 3rd and long runs, red zone issues, more
BWI Football
Penn State head coach Matt Campbell Press Conference: Northwestern
BWI Football
Live updates: Matt Campbell weekly press conference
BWI Recruiting
Photos: Top recruits flock to Happy Valley for Penn State's latest home game