Has authored a book and it appears as a full page ad (in color) on the back page of today's NY Times Book Review.
Oh, this is even better than an ad. I think this is great.
The Steak of Turmoil.what’s it about?
With all due respect to J.R., just exactly how would that term apply to him?I saw him talk about this book in "Basic Leadership" back in 2008 haha
It was a class at Rutgers. We both took it. Are you asking whether JR was a basic leader?With all due respect to J.R., just exactly how would that term apply to him?
Yep. I was at the Rock for that game. And right after that, Fred Hill was explaining to someone about what a dumb player J.R. was. Another All-State player we recruited that didn't live up to the hypeIt was a class at Rutgers. We both took it. Are you asking whether JR was a basic leader?
He did hit that shot against Seton Hall. That was pretty LIT
And we’re sure Fred Hill Jr was the person to trust here?Yep. I was at the Rock for that game. And right after that, Fred Hill was explaining to someone about what a dumb player J.R. was. Another All-State player we recruited that didn't live up to the hype
Just reporting what was said. Fred definitely not on the Mount Rushmore of Rutgers head coachesAnd we’re sure Fred Hill Jr was the person to trust here?
In totality, I think he's a leader.Just reporting what was said. Fred definitely not on the Mount Rushmore of Rutgers head coaches
You got one for me, too!I've got an original autographed copy from back in the day!
Fred Hill's coaching malpractice had more than a little to do with that.Yep. I was at the Rock for that game. And right after that, Fred Hill was explaining to someone about what a dumb player J.R. was. Another All-State player we recruited that didn't live up to the hype
The Knight Report
Rutgers Basketball Practice Notebook: Pre-preseason takeaways
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
The Knight Report
How former Rutgers Football players performed in the NFL's Week Four
The Knight Report Football
ESPN FPI projects Rutgers Football's 2026 schedule - Week Six
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football versus Maryland Game Time Announced