To come to Duke next year....saw on twitter he committed tonight
Welcome Mr White
Welcome Mr White
Something told me I was missing a scholarship player somewhere and I missed Vrankovic, so that's 11 scholarship players this season.Welcome to your new city, Jack!
scholarship max for next year: Amile, Matt, Grayson, Obi, Luke, Derryck, Chase, Vrank, Justin, Harry, Jayson, Frank, Javin, Jack, Bolden = 15, 2 over the limit. David Robinson would pay Justin's way w/ pocket lint, and as most are beginning to speculate, Amile and Bolden are mutually exclusive. So that would be our 13. Of course, Grayson could leave, and there's always the chance of transfer I don't like to speculate about. I'm guessing our interest in Omer Yurtseven has to do w/ the fact that even Amile's departure is no guarantee we get Bolden.
I know nothing about Jack yet, but I like it. We lose Matt and likely Jayson after next year, so Justin and Jack would be our most likely 3s on roster. The staff must believe in Jack's potential down the line, and they must have sold him on that role for himself, too.
Devils Illustrated Football
Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games
Rivals Football Recruiting
Under the Lights: 5-star prospects battle it out in Oklahoma
On3 Football
On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4
Devils Illustrated Football
My Take on Others: Trying to rerack isn't so simple
Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting
Duke Commit Tracker: How the Blue Devils’ Class of 2027 played in Week 6