Jacobe Smith

newguy123

All-Conference
Feb 5, 2020
1,530
2,666
113
Crazy to me how little these guys fight. Picc has fought 8 times since he graduated what, 5 years ago? I mean I get it, it’s a dangerous sport, they’ve gotta be bored though lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: TheJimReaper

TheJimReaper

All-Conference
Aug 23, 2018
2,646
4,398
68
Crazy to me how little these guys fight. Picc has fought 8 times since he graduated what, 5 years ago? I mean I get it, it’s a dangerous sport, they’ve gotta be bored though lol
Depends on the fighter but I think a lot work normal jobs in between fights. Some also teach lessons and coach and stuff like that.
 

chasepollard

Heisman
Nov 25, 2005
93,350
15,677
48
The guys making money stay in camp like it's two full time jobs. I don't think boredom is an issue, but money may be.
 

osu2082

Heisman
Jan 29, 2006
33,511
61,746
78
High level NCAA wrelsters have a tough time getting lower level fights. Fighters don’t want to fight them but they need them to learn and develop in order to move to the UFC.

Once they are a regular in the UFC they will fight on average 3 times a year and it’s their only job.
 

okokzach

All-Conference
Dec 18, 2024
1,021
2,598
113
First round KO for Jacobe. His opponent had a body lock and tripped him to the mat but Jacobe immediately and I mean immediately reversed it and started on some nasty ground and pound and slept the guy
 

TheJimReaper

All-Conference
Aug 23, 2018
2,646
4,398
68
A shin kick from Chase is way more preferable

Just realized I quoted you from two years ago. Well, it's still true!

How do we watch replays of our dudes fighting?
UFC is all on Paramount+ now though I’m not sure how far back their database goes.

You can probably find them on YouTube as well.
 
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated Football Recruiting Oklahoma State offers Pitt commit Jordan Young
  2. 02 Sports Predictions 2026 Heisman Trophy: Jeremiah Smith takes lead in Polymarket odds after Week 4
  3. 03 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight
  4. 04 O State Illustrated Football OSI Breakdown Week 4 | Cowboys vs. Mountaineers
  5. 05 On3 Football Big 12 names Football Players of the Week after Week 4