Jalen Brooks back with South Carolina football

York cock

Jan 21, 2022
I’m not so sure how I feel about this. Something was def going on with this kid.

Spurman54

Joined Apr 19, 2003
Jan 20, 2022
I’m not so sure how I feel about this. Something was def going on with this kid.
Like you I am not so sure about this myself. I do remember Jalen had an issue catching the ball. The first play against Texas A&M he was wide open and he had a pass thrown to him and he dropped it. If he had caught it it would have been a T.D.

Reactions: York cock

DeBoer31

Joined Jun 19, 2015
Jan 28, 2022
The issue was - he was one of that crop of lower level program transfers that WM saddled us with, and that SB took early on. I know you have to do this sometime....but you can't compete in any normal SEC year with a lot of these guys. We need to continue to move further away from this practice.

Reactions: York cock

princebombs

Feb 2, 2022
Not sure it matters how anyone outside of the program and his family feels about this.. how about welcome him back or just leave it alone... odd reactions.

Reactions: Spinal Tap

York cock

Jan 21, 2022
Not sure it matters how anyone outside of the program and his family feels about this.. how about welcome him back or just leave it alone... odd reactions.
Nope, I have an opinion and I have it. Up to you to move on

York cock

Jan 21, 2022
It matters because in all reality the fans pay the bills. We make it possible for the kid to get a scholarship. So if you want to sit on your thumb and sing the Barney song go right ahead. This is a sports forum and that’s kinda what this is for junior

Latest posts