Talk that he may land at Va Tech. One pundit says this could make things interesting at he'd be recruiting the same primary area as he was at PSU, might steal some of their incomings.
UCLA would suit him.That's surprising to me. I figured he'd be holding out for something more high profile. Honestly, I thought he'd be a shoe in for the UCLA job.
Did something happen? Just wasn’t sure the reason for the name calling? I know he beat Kirk a couple of times…maybe that’s your reason for the hostility? Seemed like a decent guy.At least we won't be seeing this jackass again anytime soon
He definitely came across pretty "douchy" on several occasions. That being said, I don't think it's fair to hate the guy as most people can seem like a jackass from time to time. And I don't mind the high-level aura of confidence he shows.Did something happen? Just wasn’t sure the reason for the name calling? I know he beat Kirk a couple of times…maybe that’s your reason for the hostility? Seemed like a decent guy.
Franklin is a coward and a piece of shìt human.
Franklin is a coward and a piece of shìt human.
WhY dON't jaMEs MadISoN aND OTHer G5 teAMS SchEdUlE tOUghEr cOMpEtItIoN!?!?!?!?!Smart move. There is nothing to be gained by playing them.
On3 Football
Caitlin Clark to serve as ESPN College GameDay celebrity guest picker ahead of Iowa vs. Ohio State
Hawkeye Report Football
ESPN personalities thrilled to be at Iowa
Hawkeye Report Basketball Recruiting
Iowa Women's Basketball lands four-star center Khalia Hartwell
Hawkeye Report Football Recruiting
Iowa Hawkeyes Football Recruiting: Weekend Preview
Rivals Football Recruiting
Nation's No. 5 linebacker Brodie Metzger back in Iowa City, Hawkeyes among his early favorites