Now has a touchdown the past two games. The ex dukie is LIGHTING it up. Should have 4 tds but due to miscues from cousin's he couldn't get it. Pick up this guy in your fantasy league guys... he's averaging 8 targets a game
He showed strength and speed on that play. I would like for Duke to get another playmaker like him.
Not even close.
Have you watched him play? he sure as heck can develop into what jamison was.[/QUOTE
I've seen them both play. No comparison.
Hope he goes to Giants when he hits free agencyHappy for him, but he DOES play for the deadskins.......
OFC
Hope he goes to Giants when he hits free agency
Yep it was his first 100 yard game, I remember one of the announcers mentioning it after he caught the pass that put him over 100 yards in the game.jamison has 9 targets 7 reception for 108 yards today. I believe it's his first ever 100 yard game.
Yep it was his first 100 yard game, I remember one of the announcers mentioning it after he caught the pass that put him over 100 yards in the game.
Devils Illustrated Football
How PFF graded Duke's defense against William & Mary
Devils Illustrated Football
How PFF graded Duke's offense against William & Mary
Devils Illustrated Football
Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games
Rivals Football Recruiting
Under the Lights: 5-star prospects battle it out in Oklahoma
On3 Football
On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4