Came across this on Twitter and just wanted to see what the boards overall feelings are on this one.
He just gave seemingly heartfelt props to the progream as a NJ native.
Jon Crispin. He found the error of his ways after his sophomore year in Crappy Valley. He transferred to UCLA.I know it was a different time but can’t fault a guy for choosing Duke in basketball over anybody. Like Alabama in football. It’s the ones that go to Penn State that I scorn !! (Although the BTN guy from psu I forget his name that called the SHU game I think, also loved Rutgers on the broadcast, so who knows ..)
The Knight Report
How to watch Rutgers / Indiana; Pregame Info, Spread, More: Gameday Central
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
On3 Football
How to Watch College Football: TV schedule, start times, streaming info for Week 5 games
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football Friday Injury Report: Latest Updates ahead of the Indiana game
The Knight Report
Staff Predictions for Rutgers Football versus Indiana