If he is good enough to get carries, you burn that redshirt. In today's transfer portal world, there's no reason to redshirt anyone that can help you win NOW
I heard Moulton and Washington have missed time in fall camp due to nagging injuries. Younger players like Xavier Williams, Brevin Doll and of course McNeil have impressed the coaches.i already miss ladell betts. every rb he found AND brought to iowa has been upper crust.
RBs take a beating. Quality depth is good.I heard Moulton and Washington have missed time in fall camp due to nagging injuries. Younger players like Xavier Williams, Brevin Doll and of course McNeil have impressed the coaches.
he's not redshirtingIf he is good enough to get carries, you burn that redshirt. In today's transfer portal world, there's no reason to redshirt anyone that can help you win NOW
I know it's a tough act to follow with kj leaving but I think the hawks will be ok at RB
Probably because Gronowski is having such a dominant game.He hasn't played yet today...
fresh legs for next weekHe hasn't played yet today...
That is a really crappy reply against one of our players.His brain only has so many more carries
Xavier Williams. T Washington, N McNeil, Jaz, and Kamari if healthy. Good depth. Looks like no slouches there.Xavier Williams appears to be the man.
Ferentz didn't say that. He said, "Injury wise, I don't see Jazz coming back. I don't think that's going to be a possibility."Kf did indicate on Tues that jazz is still on mend..dreaded high ankle sprain.
Hawkeye Report Football
Iowa Football Opponent Preview: #6 Ohio State Buckeyes
Hawkeye Report Football
Hank Brown named to Davey O'Brien Award Great 8
Hawkeye Report Football Recruiting
Following the future
Rivals Football Recruiting
Under the Lights: 5-star prospects battle it out in Oklahoma
Hawkeye Report Football
The Chuck Long Podcast