:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:
Getting nervous now aren't you anti Christian, anti white, anti American , pro baby murder, pro riot, handout loving fake teacher.Joe Biden 1 Republican leadership 0
No not at all. Biden is racking up wins for our future. I will take that. I am anti dumbass redneck so that may help you out someGetting nervous now aren't you anti Christian, anti white, anti American , pro baby murder, pro riot, handout loving fake teacher.
No not at all. Biden is racking up wins for China's future. I will take that. I am a dumbass so that may help you out some
Yes Trump was terrible I agreeWorst president in the history of our country
Nice try low ASVAB test taker
Breitbart hahahahahahahahhaha. Yea they don't lean right. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA man Breitbart. Hahahahhahahaha oh man that was a good one. What's next an article from QANON hahahahhaahhahahahaha
Yes Trump was terrible I agree
A dip$h!t post by a board bleater
What are you? 12?
I said it was going to get ugly. He took money an adversary. More than one.
As of August 2022, there are three countries where Coca Cola is officially unavailable. They are: North Korea, Cuba, and Russia. The reason behind this is the US embargo that prohibits US companies from doing business with these countries
Calling out the firing squad to clean up the corp as we speak...Cadets cheered and laughed at him. Lolz
WV Sports Basketball
WVU athletes granted fifth year of eligibility by federal court
WV Sports Football
Rich Rodriguez: the offense can play better, too
WV Sports Football Recruiting
WVU offers UCF tight end commit Tanner Ehmen
WV Sports Football
Zac Alley looks to simplify WVU defense heading into Iowa State
WV Sports Football Recruiting
2028 DL Jahyden White wants to learn more about West Virginia after offer