Joey doing Joey things!

Walter Brennaneer

All-Conference
May 29, 2001
47,569
3,556
113







I pooped myself again Jill.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: Airport and atlkvb

atlkvb

All-American
Jul 9, 2004
83,840
8,163
113
Hey creepy, sleepy, crooked Joe, what do 'ya do if Jill isn't around when you lose control & poop in your diaper? :unsure:

I just have to smell my own sh*t atl, 'cause I don't even remember how she changes me!

Damn, I'll bet that smell sure jogs your memory of what a "stinker" you were pretending to be Prez the past 4 years huh sleepy, creepy, crooked Joe? :ROFLMAO:

Oh Lord when the Hell am I ever going to escape endless ridicule from this "clean and articulate" Negro who really ain't Black anyway since he voted for Trump?

Don't worry creepy, sleepy, crooked Joe...I ain't goin' anywhere at least for the next 4 more years! 😜

Me either!

Rock on DJT!!!!!
 
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Walter Brennaneer
WV Sports

Latest

  1. 01 WV Sports Football West Virginia vs. Iowa State Big 12 availability report: 10-2
  2. 02 WV Sports Football Pat Kirkland uses past experiences to aid in role on special teams
  3. 03 WV Sports Football How does Jason Chambers fit into West Virginia cornerback room?
  4. 04 WV Sports Football WVU bowl projections: Where the Mountaineers could land after Week 4
  5. 05 WV Sports Football Rich Rodriguez doubles down on development, retention plan for WVU