Joey Porter opts out of bowl - Declares for NFL

rudedude

Oct 6, 2021
With the way NFL officials don’t call DPI on Sauce Gardner, Joey will fit right in!

PSUJam

Oct 7, 2021
surprised it took this long
Season 3 Nbc GIF by The Office

Moogy

Nov 23, 2021
He's got all the physical tools. I think he'll be another in the long line of football players at PSU who were dismissed and doubted while they were here, only to become quality contributors in the NFL. It was fun watching you play hard for PSU.

Alphalion75

Oct 21, 2021
Love Porter left a legacy here at Penn State

Franco.....Reid....Poz....Blackledge...Warner.....etc etc....those guys left a legacy. Joey played a couple years at PSU. That's nice...I hope he does well in the NFL and pulls down a lot of $$$....but a Penn State legacy??? No my friend.

Last edited:

Moogy

Nov 23, 2021
2 years establishes a legacy? Franco.....Reid....Poz....Blackledge...Warner.....etc etc....those guys left a legacy. Joey played a couple years at PSU. That's nice......but not a legacy.

"Back in my day, legacies were longer than 2 years! Hey kids, get off my lawn! You kids are soft and participation trophy ninnies! Back in my day we had to walk uphill both ways in 2 feet of snow without shoes, just to make it to school! And we were so much smarter than you were! We knew 2+2=5 by 5th grade, not like you coddled common core idiots with your pronouns and safe spaces!"

BW Lion

Oct 14, 2021
"Back in my day, legacies were longer than 2 years! Hey kids, get off my lawn! You kids are soft and participation trophy ninnies! Back in my day we had to walk uphill both ways in 2 feet of snow without shoes, just to make it to school! And we were so much smarter than you were! We knew 2+2=5 by 5th grade, not like you coddled common core idiots with your pronouns and safe spaces!"
Rant often, especially from a distant party perspective? 🤷🏼‍♂️

A new low… even for you 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: Classof09

PSUJam

Oct 7, 2021
He's got all the physical tools. I think he'll be another in the long line of football players at PSU who were dismissed and doubted while they were here, only to become quality contributors in the NFL. It was fun watching you play hard for PSU.
I think most would agree he's in the top 5 best corners to come out of PSU. Maybe top 2 or 3. What's with the doubted nonsense? He's 1st or 2nd round in the draft. Do you follow the games or just preach? The Willard Preacher is looking for a sidekick. It might be more your speed.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bison13

BW Lion

Oct 14, 2021
It’s amazing how a complimentary post can go so wayward thanks to

@Bkmtnittany1
@marshall23
@Moogy

There is something individually and collectively wrong with you people.

It doesn’t surprise me, but it’s so disrespectful to JPJ. Grow up and properly wish a talented young PSU lad “good fortune” as he ventures forward on the next step of his life.

Would that be so difficult for any of you? 🤷🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️

Alphalion75

Oct 21, 2021
And ye shall be the light.....you got it guy.

Moogy

Nov 23, 2021
I think most would agree he's in the top 5 best corners to come out of PSU. Maybe top 2 or 3. What's with the doubted nonsense? He's 1st or 2nd round in the draft. Do you follow the games or just preach? The Willard Preacher is looking for a sidekick. It might be more your speed.

Apparently you missed all the negative posts directed toward JPJ. I'm just glad you came to after 2 years worth of comments. Welcome back!

Moogy

Nov 23, 2021

@Bkmtnittany1
@marshall23
@Moogy

It doesn’t surprise me, but it’s so disrespectful to JPJ. Grow up and properly wish a talented young PSU lad “good fortune” as he ventures forward on the next step of his life.

#Trollfail

I acknowledged JPJ's quality in this thread, long before you failed (as you always do) in trying to call me out. Now it's time for you to prove you're not a troll, and acknowledge the greatness that is Franklin's coaching, as the best PSU has seen in the last 37 years.

Reactions: Bkmtnittany1

marshall23

Oct 7, 2021

@Bkmtnittany1
@marshall23
@Moogy

Pound sand

Reactions: Bkmtnittany1

[email protected]

Oct 7, 2021
Feet? You had feet?!

Latest posts