Merry Christmas to me. Thanks Santa. Just like I asked for.
Last edited:
fake news
Definitely not neither is the legal fees he's having to pay his team of lawyers.
You know somebody else is paying them.Definitely not neither is the legal fees he's having to pay his team of lawyers.
You know somebody else is paying them.
I bet Soros is helping. They are fellow Marxist. Guarantee Comey had helpYou got their names? He's paying for it and it's not going to do him much good. Black pilling isn't going to help him either. Neither will the Southern District of Florida. This will cost him.
I bet Soros is helping. They are fellow Marxist. Guarantee Comey had help
I’m hoping they all get indicted for conspiracy. We know they did itGet back to me at the end of February.
I’m hoping they all get indicted for conspiracy. We know they did it
WV Sports Football
West Virginia vs. Arizona Big 12 availability report: 10-7
WV Sports Football
Arizona's Brent Brennan sees Michael Hawkins as 'whole different challenge'
WV Sports Football
WVU true freshmen continue to see action
WV Sports Football
First look: What Arizona has done through five games
WV Sports Basketball
Projecting the roles for WVU basketball's five freshmen: Volume 3