Johnny Langan.
That's it. That's the post.
That's it. That's the post.
Tried to tell em Lou. I tried to tell em.Johnny Langan.
That's it. That's the post.
I admit that this guy’s act is growing on meTried to tell em Lou. I tried to tell em.
Not an act. Kid can ball. Poise and strength in the pocket too.. durable. Should start.I admit that this guy’s act is growing on me![]()
Johnny Langan.
That's it. That's the post.
What an easy way to get likes. It's almost as easy as saying "James Franklin is manure."
James Franklin is manure.What an easy way to get likes. It's almost as easy as saying "James Franklin is manure."
What an easy way to get likes. It's almost as easy as saying "James Franklin is manure."
Was thinking the exact same thing yesterday. I don't see why he couldn't be couldn't be a TE. He has the perfect toughness and size.While Johnny may not have a B1G arm, he's a stud of his own type back there. Watching him single handedly run out the clock in the 4Q was a treat. I wonder if he be useful at TE when the other QBs are in.
The Knight Report
Rutgers vs Maryland odds: Point spread released on Scarlet Knights, Terrapins
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
The Knight Report Basketball
How to watch Rutgers / Villanova; Pregame Info, More: Gameday Central
The Knight Report
Rutgers Baseball Transfer Portal Profile: C/1B Nick Shuhet
The Knight Report
RU Football survey results: Fans share thoughts on Greg Schiano, Defense, & Direction of Program