You could see him being on the very best LBers in the NFL and a probably HOFer?I could see him having a Lavonte David type role in the NFL. Hope he stays healthy and enjoys a long career.
No, hopefully but probably not. Just playing a hybrid safety/linebacker who can cover and be on the field every down. I don't know if he can be as durable since he's had a lot of injuries already.You could see him being on the very best LBers in the NFL and a probably HOFer?
Dang bro!
When did Lavonte play safety?No, hopefully but probably not. Just playing a hybrid safety/linebacker who can cover and be on the field every down. I don't know if he can be as durable since he's had a lot of injuries already.
What I meant by that is he could play in the box like a linebacker and also cover like a safety.When did Lavonte play safety?
Rivals Football Recruiting
Nebraska's recruiting weekend: a 4-0 record, several Rivals300 prospects coming for Maryland game
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska OC Dana Holgorsen & DC Rob Aurich reflect on win over Michigan State, preview Maryland
Rivals Football Recruiting
Who’s locked in — and who isn't? Easton Royal flip buzz; LSU, TCU, Ohio State, Arizona State, SMU, Houston making runs at committed prospects
Inside Nebraska Football
Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
Inside Nebraska Football
Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC