Jordan McCabe

fluentedge

Freshman
May 30, 2007
95
59
18
Got a chance today to meet Jordan McCabe at the Wisconson GB-DetroitMercy hoops game in Detroit. Detroit Mercy games are poorly attended and this game was no different. $15 gets you a front row seat at these game and I sat directly across from the Green Bay bench wearing a WV cap. After the game Jordan told me that he spotted the hat right away. Never thought Jordan was 6 ft. but after meeting him, I can assure you that he's all of 6 foot. Seems to be a great kid with some personality to boot. Wishing him great success!
 

MountaineerWV

Sophomore
Sep 18, 2007
26,324
194
0
Got a chance today to meet Jordan McCabe at the Wisconson GB-DetroitMercy hoops game in Detroit. Detroit Mercy games are poorly attended and this game was no different. $15 gets you a front row seat at these game and I sat directly across from the Green Bay bench wearing a WV cap. After the game Jordan told me that he spotted the hat right away. Never thought Jordan was 6 ft. but after meeting him, I can assure you that he's all of 6 foot. Seems to be a great kid with some personality to boot. Wishing him great success!
I like him a lot. Glad he had the opportunity to play and coach at WVU, and hopefully again in the future.
 
WV Sports

Latest

  1. 01 WV Sports Basketball Brenen Lorient, Javan Buchanan complete West Virginia roster
  2. 02 WV Sports Football WVU true freshmen continue to see action
  3. 03 WV Sports Basketball WVU athletes granted fifth year of eligibility by federal court
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Top-20 prospect Paul Osaruyi breaks down his official to Kentucky, reveals schools he could visit next & where things stand
  5. 05 WV Sports Football Rich Rodriguez: the offense can play better, too