Joseph Biden should be tried for treason.

Redondo Beach SC

Aug 24, 2017
Democrats will either concede this election or else steal it. If they were serious about actually winning Biden would not be the candidate.
They checkmated themselves with kamala. She's worse and there's no way to skip over her due to identity politics. They're stuck, except Republicans nominated perhaps the only guy who could perhaps lose.

SouthbayTrojan91

Aug 24, 2017
Democrats will either concede this election or else steal it. If they were serious about actually winning Biden would not be the candidate.
If DeSantis was the Republican nominee this would be over.
So many Democrats and too many independents would rather burn this country down than see Trump as president.

And now we have 10 million new illegals to use for balet harvesting.

Redondo Beach SC

Aug 24, 2017
If DeSantis was the Republican nominee this would be over.
So many Democrats and too many independents would rather burn this country down than see Trump as president.

And now we have 10 million new illegals to use for balet harvesting.
I'm a huge DeSantis guy. He'd be up by 6-7 points right now. If we nominated Nikki Haley who I'm less enthusiastic about, she'd be up by 10-15 points.

Redondo Beach SC

Aug 24, 2017
Whatever side loses will go down as the biggest mistake in election history. Hard to imagine two worse candidates
100% true. You got the far left wackos who don't think Trump is electable and the far right maga people who think Trump can't lose to Biden. Somebody's going to be very disappointed. November 6th will be crazy.

Redondo Beach SC

Aug 24, 2017
And for the sake of our country I hope Biden is toast
Short-Term, yes, I agree. Long-Term, I'm not so sure. Regardless of what you think about Trump, almost anyone would admit that he's incredibly divisive, maybe more so than any politician in US history. I think we may become more divided than ever after a few more years with him.

uscvball

Aug 24, 2017
Regardless of what you think about Trump, almost anyone would admit that he's incredibly divisive, maybe more so than any politician in US history. I think we may become more divided than ever after a few more years with him.
The President who orchestrated that divide was Obama. Trump, with only 3 effective years in office, didn't create all that rhetoric and division. It was carefully and intentionally sewn over the 8 years preceding him.

Redondo Beach SC

Aug 24, 2017
The President who orchestrated that divide was Obama. Trump, with only 3 effective years in office, didn't create all that rhetoric and division. It was carefully and intentionally sewn over the 8 years preceding him.
Obama certainly played his part. Trump however has a certain way of driving half the country bat **** crazy; they even created an acronym for the condition. Now, is that anybody's fault except for the people who allow themselves to be manipulated so easily? No, it isn't. There's a portion of the American public that's pro-communist even if they don't know what it means. That being said, we have to live with them and they tend to win elections about half the time. That's a problem.

Pudly76

Jan 31, 2018
Obama certainly played his part. Trump however has a certain way of driving half the country bat **** crazy; they even created an acronym for the condition. Now, is that anybody's fault except for the people who allow themselves to be manipulated so easily? No, it isn't. There's a portion of the American public that's pro-communist even if they don't know what it means. That being said, we have to live with them and they tend to win elections about half the time. That's a problem.
Problem is the media who are lap dogs for them and shove the propaganda down the throats of our highly undereducated masses.

Redondo Beach SC

Aug 24, 2017
Problem is the media who are lap dogs for them and shove the propaganda down the throats of our highly undereducated masses.
That's a problem as well, probably started in the universities. Without an unbiased news media each side moves to their own silo, thus hastening the divide. Allows for more conspiracy theories to spread as well.

aimeedee

Aug 25, 2017
They didn't "create" anything. They just recycled a term that has been used since at least Clinton:

SonofGodzilla

Aug 30, 2017
Gomer- you and the other cultural Marxists on this board have been telling anyone who will listen that climate change and Trump are existential threats to democracy. But Redondo and I are the drama queens?
Climate change . Really BB , thats so 2000. Cultural Marxists. Awesome tag line to label liberals, but only the clowns here use it( ad naseum , over and over and over again.) Trump on the other hand is a threat. No doubt . Only an idiot couldn’t see it. An idiot being someone who “ overlooks “ the fact that Trump attempted to overturn the legitimate election results and “ install “ himself as President. If wailing about “ cultural marxism “ is your excuse for ignoring that “ fact “ so be it. Continue to whine and wail like children .

Last edited:

SonofGodzilla

Aug 30, 2017
The #1 job of a president is to protect his/her citizens. Biden and his team behind the scenes have purposely done the opposite. They literally have given away the country. USA is no longer respected worldwide. I agree, Biden has been treasonous right in front of our faces .Culture and demographics have changed in a very short time along with American traditions and civility. USA is nor a better place since Joe ran for prez from his basement and will do again .
No longer respected worldwide, says who ? By whom ? Russia, China, Trumps buddies ? Thats who. Joe running from his basement 😉😉Still using that as an “excuse” for losing in 2020 👏👏

Reactions: aimeedee

aimeedee

Aug 25, 2017
Gomer- you and the other cultural Marxists on this board have been telling anyone who will listen that climate change and Trump are existential threats to democracy. But Redondo and I are the drama queens?
I don't know anything about Marxists or climate change. But how would you characterize pressuring one's own VP to reject states' electors, to the point that he had to be whisked away from a MAGA mob for his own safety? Is that not an existential threat to democracy? Would you be cool with VP Harris rejecting electors if they don't win according to the states?

Reactions: SonofGodzilla

Redondo Beach SC

Aug 24, 2017
I don't know anything about Marxists or climate change. But how would you characterize pressuring one's own VP to reject states' electors, to the point that he had to be whisked away from a MAGA mob for his own safety? Is that not an existential threat to democracy? Would you be cool with VP Harris rejecting electors if they don't win according to the states?
I don't like what Trump did on January 6th, think Mike Pence did the right thing, but I also laugh at the hypocrisy because liberals were urging State electors to essentially "overturn" an election in 2016. I understand Obama was far too smart to join into that chorus, but all the people that were asking for this in 2016 are the same people that are outraged when it happened again in 2020 on the other side. It's lunacy and hypocrisy. We're falling apart as a country and Trump isn't the only person to blame.

Redondo Beach SC

Aug 24, 2017
They didn't "create" anything. They just recycled a term that has been used since at least Clinton:

The language was recycled but the problem was vastly exacerbated.

SouthbayTrojan91

Aug 24, 2017
Climate change . Really BB , thats so 2000. Cultural Marxists. Awesome tag line to label liberals, but only the clowns here use it( ad naseum , over and over and over again.) Trump on the other hand is a threat. No doubt . Only an idiot couldn’t see it. An idiot being someone who “ overlooks “ the fact that Trump attempted to overturn the legitimate election results and “ install “ himself as President. If wailing about “ cultural marxism “ is your excuse for ignoring that “ fact “ so be it. Continue to whine and wail like children .
Some times I think you live under a rock. Climate Change is an excuse used endlessly. Can't escape hearing about it.

Where you asleep in 2016 when the democrats tried to overturn the election? Or just memory holed it?
you asleep now when the democrats are trying to get Trump bared from the ballets?

What exactly is Trump a threat to?
Is he a greater threat than a regime that uses the courts to attack their opponent?
Is he a greater threat than the regimes that used the NSA, FBI, CIA to spy on and attack their opponent?

You have a very selective memory and even more selective outrage.

SouthbayTrojan91

Aug 24, 2017
No longer respected worldwide, says who ? By whom ? Russia, China, Trumps buddies ? Thats who. Joe running from his basement 😉😉Still using that as an “excuse” for losing in 2020 👏👏
You still running with the "Putin is Trump's buddy" BS?
When Obama got told Putin "wait until after the election and then I will have more flexibility" was that Trump's fault? (interesting that Russian invaded Crimea after that...)

When Biden said to Russia that a "minor incursion" by Russian into Ukraine would be met with a limited response, was that Trump's fault? (of course we know what happened next).

When all you liberals got irate when Trump lambasted the NATA countries for their soft stance towards Russia and specifically called them out for the gas pipeline and funding Russia and becoming dependent on Russia...was that Trump being nice to his buddy?

BOULDER TO BIRMINGHAM

Aug 24, 2017
Absolutely not. And Trump pissed me off when he did it. The GOP is called the stupid party for a reason. They just nominated the only guy that could lose to a corrupt, demented old fool in Sloppy Joe. But since that is the choice, I will be voting for Trump. 4 more years of Biden and we will be less free than Canada. Trump has a lot of baggage but Biden is destroying the country. And you can pretend like I am being dramatic, but most people on the left fear Climate change and income inequality more than China.
Some times I think you live under a rock. Climate Change is an excuse used endlessly. Can't escape hearing about it.

Where you asleep in 2016 when the democrats tried to overturn the election? Or just memory holed it?
you asleep now when the democrats are trying to get Trump bared from the ballets?

What exactly is Trump a threat to?
Is he a greater threat than a regime that uses the courts to attack their opponent?
Is he a greater threat than the regimes that used the NSA, FBI, CIA to spy on and attack their opponent?

You have a very selective memory and even more selective outrage.
South Bay- don't you get it? Nothing says " saving democracy" more than throwing your opponents in jail or off the ballot.

aimeedee

Aug 25, 2017
Absolutely not. And Trump pissed me off when he did it. The GOP is called the stupid party for a reason. They just nominated the only guy that could lose to a corrupt, demented old fool in Sloppy Joe. But since that is the choice, I will be voting for Trump. 4 more years of Biden and we will be less free than Canada. Trump has a lot of baggage but Biden is destroying the country. And you can pretend like I am being dramatic, but most people on the left fear Climate change and income inequality more than China.

South Bay- don't you get it? Nothing says " saving democracy" more than throwing your opponents in jail or off the ballot.
So you're good with Harris rejecting the slates of electors,should they lose? Good to know.

aimeedee

Aug 25, 2017
The language was recycled but the problem was vastly exacerbated.
Brady Bunch K GIF

aimeedee

Aug 25, 2017
I don't like what Trump did on January 6th, think Mike Pence did the right thing, but I also laugh at the hypocrisy because liberals were urging State electors to essentially "overturn" an election in 2016. I understand Obama was far too smart to join into that chorus, but all the people that were asking for this in 2016 are the same people that are outraged when it happened again in 2020 on the other side. It's lunacy and hypocrisy. We're falling apart as a country and Trump isn't the only person to blame.

1) No one in the Democrat leadership -- not Hillary, not Obama, not Biden were urging this.
2) The people who were advocating it weren't calling for electors to be replaced. They were urging Trump and Clinton electors -- who had been legitimately elected -- to switch their votes to a more palatable Republican. That is not quite the same thing as taking Biden electors and replacing them with Trump electors. Nonetheless, party leadership rejected such a proposal. Nice attempt at moral equivalency, but you can't compare a few random kooks with the top of the ticket for the losing party. That's the whole point -- Trump is a threat to democracy while Biden, Obama and Hillary respected democratic norms because they are adults who care more about our democracy than their own egos.

Redondo Beach SC

Aug 24, 2017
1) No one in the Democrat leadership -- not Hillary, not Obama, not Biden were urging this.
2) The people who were advocating it weren't calling for electors to be replaced. They were urging Trump and Clinton electors -- who had been legitimately elected -- to switch their votes to a more palatable Republican. That is not quite the same thing as taking Biden electors and replacing them with Trump electors. Nonetheless, party leadership rejected such a proposal. Nice attempt at moral equivalency, but you can't compare a few random kooks with the top of the ticket for the losing party. That's the whole point -- Trump is a threat to democracy while Biden, Obama and Hillary respected democratic norms because they are adults who care more about our democracy than their own ego.
First of all, they weren't being asked to vote for a different Republican. They were being asked to essentially give Hillary the presidency after she lost. That would have been the result.

I didn't insinuate anybody in Democrat leadership asked for this or supported it, at least publicly.

There's no equivalency. What Donald Trump did was worse.

It's the escalation that's the major problem. I'm not a Donald Trump fan. I'd prefer just about anybody else except for maybe Joe Biden in his current cognitive state. What they're doing to Trump with these cases is wrong. Outside of the Florida document case where he defied a subpoena, this stuff is crazy. $450 million for something every New York real estate person does? The governor has to come out and essentially tell people hey it won't happen to you too, wink wink. They find just as many or more classified documents in Joe Biden's possession but he's too demented to be charged per a special prosecutor so we're just going to let him go? This insane NY Case by a prosecutor who won't even charge criminals?? This is terrible for the country.

aimeedee

Aug 25, 2017
First of all, they weren't being asked to vote for a different Republican. They were being asked to essentially give Hillary the presidency after she lost. That would have been the result.

I didn't insinuate anybody in Democrat leadership asked for this or supported it, at least publicly.

There's no equivalency. What Donald Trump did was worse.

It's the escalation that's the major problem. I'm not a Donald Trump fan. I'd prefer just about anybody else except for maybe Joe Biden in his current cognitive state. What they're doing to Trump with these cases is wrong. Outside of the Florida document case where he defied a subpoena, this stuff is crazy. $450 million for something every New York real estate person does? The governor has to come out and essentially tell people hey it won't happen to you too, wink wink. They find just as many or more classified documents in Joe Biden's possession but he's too demented to be charged per a special prosecutor so we're just going to let him go? This insane NY Case by a prosecutor who won't even charge criminals?? This is terrible for the country.
1) No they weren't:

2) Biden cooperated with the documents investigation. Trump did not.

3) Trump is a threat to democracy. Biden is not.

Redondo Beach SC

Aug 24, 2017
1) No they weren't:

2) Biden cooperated with the documents investigation. Trump did not.

3) Trump is a threat to democracy. Biden is not.
1. Everyone is aware that they were trying to get electors to defect from Trump and thus make Hillary the president. There was zero chance you're going to get a majority of electors to select someone who isn't even in the election. That's just silly.

2. If I steal classified documents (not even the president by the way, who can declassify) I'm still going to get charged even if I cooperate. Because you know, I committed a crime. Read the special prosecutor report, Biden wasn't charged. Not because he cooperated, but because he's demented.

3. Both are threatening democracy. Trump January 6th and Joe Biden threw a weaponization of the justice system.

4. You seem to lack any ability whatsoever to be objective regarding your political leanings.

Pudly76

Jan 31, 2018
1. Everyone is aware that they were trying to get electors to defect from Trump and thus make Hillary the president. There was zero chance you're going to get a majority of electors to select someone who isn't even in the election. That's just silly.

2. If I steal classified documents (not even the president by the way, who can declassify) I'm still going to get charged even if I cooperate. Because you know, I committed a crime. Read the special prosecutor report, Biden wasn't charged. Not because he cooperated, but because he's demented.

3. Both are threatening democracy. Trump January 6th and Joe Biden threw a weaponization of the justice system.

4. You seem to lack any ability whatsoever to be objective regarding your political leanings.
Not even the fact that senators and vp don’t have any right to classified docs. Period. The president does.

4thamp1

Aug 24, 2017
What is so distasteful about a Trump second term for some voters?
Was your life and the life of your family better under Trump's Administration than Biden's?

I will never understand personalizing a relationship with a politician unless you had some type of relationship prior to or during their time in office. Otherwise, why cut off your own nose to spite your face?

Keep it simple.
Which candidate will drive the country forward and which has deliberately hamstringed "working" American citizens?

aimeedee

Aug 25, 2017

Biden hasn't done a single thing with regard to the justice system. He has been hands off. Here are all the times Trump tried to weaponize the justice system. Now you show me where Biden has done anything remotely close to this:

Screenshot 2024-04-17 09.06.53.png

aimeedee

Aug 25, 2017
What is so distasteful about a Trump second term for some voters?
Was your life and the life of your family better under Trump's Administration than Biden's?

I will never understand personalizing a relationship with a politician unless you had some type of relationship prior to or during their time in office. Otherwise, why cut off your own nose to spite your face?

Keep it simple.
Which candidate will drive the country forward and which has deliberately hamstringed "working" American citizens?
My life and my family are better off today than we were 4 years ago.

Morley Drury

May 19, 2023
Biden hasn't done a single thing with regard to the justice system. He has been hands off. Here are all the times Trump tried to weaponize the justice system. Now you show me where Biden has done anything remotely close to this:

View attachment 559517
You're kidding, right? A lefty DA imposes a $430M fine for a non-crime? You want a list of harassment charges? Or Dems weaponizing the FBI, having it spy on his campaign? You could even include Jan 6, when dissent suddenly became illegal. Obviously, Mueller lied to Congress. He's correct: nothing ever happens to the other side.

Your change to dissemble now...

aimeedee

Aug 25, 2017
You're kidding, right? A lefty DA imposes a $430M fine for a non-crime? You want a list of harassment charges? Or Dems weaponizing the FBI, having it spy on his campaign? You could even include Jan 6, when dissent suddenly became illegal. Obviously, Mueller lied to Congress. He's correct: nothing ever happens to the other side.

Your change to dissemble now...
Newsflash-- Trump is a criminal. The fact that he is being charged with crimes doesn't mean Biden had a damn thing to do with it. Again, I have provided example after example of Trump openly and unapologetically trying to pressure his AG --- so much so that his AG said Trump is making it difficult for him to do his job. (Not once did I hear you guys express concern that Trump was weaponizing the DOJ.) You can't provide me with similar examples of BIden trying to pressure his AG because that is not how Biden behaves. That is not how decent people who understand the separation of powers behave. Biden understands his constitutional role and that the DOJ works for the county -- not the president. The old rule that most every MAGA accusation is a confession rings true here. Because Trump blatantly tried to weaponize his DOJ, you try to project that onto Biden.

And now you're going to pretend 1/6 was merely "dissent?" Attacking police officers was "dissent?" Taking a dump in the Capitol was "dissent?" Stealing government property was "dissent?" Battering through barricaded doors was "dissent?"

Nothing ever happens to the other side? Hunter BIden and Sen. Mendendez would like a word.

SouthbayTrojan91

Aug 24, 2017
Says very few people in America. You demonstrate an absolute appalling lack of insight to what's happening in America to the majority of people. I know.....as long as you and yours are "okay", then move on, nothing to worry about.
I am pretty sure she has some level of mental illness.

Reactions: Pudly76

Latest posts