...and Dan Lobach continually in his ear telling him Rutgers is the best thing since sliced bread wouldn't hurt.You have to hope that likes the fact that Rutgers was the team that was there early and stayed with him the entire way. And....hope that a long term and trustful relationship was built.
Yeaaa I don't like the unnecessary "he's not coming here" posts but I don't think there is any really reason to think we are even among the leaders. The one big fish we are in it for is Cliff.... But the other schools involved are all ones that come with $trong offer$ so I'm not getting my hopes up there really either....Now that the kid is a consensus 5-star, I cannot imagine we have any chance here.
Hard to believe he's a one and done when instate Duke and NC aren't drooling over him....and Dan Lobach continually in his ear telling him Rutgers is the best thing since sliced bread wouldn't hurt.
The kid is unlike other players Pikiell and Co. are in the running for. Hall's father said early on that he thinks his son is going to be a one-and-done player.
Yeaaa I don't like the unnecessary "he's not coming here" posts but I don't think there is any really reason to think we are even among the leaders. The one big fish we are in it for is Cliff.... But the other schools involved are all ones that come with $trong a$$ offer$ so I'm not getting my hopes up there really either....
Coleman Hawkins and Martice Mitchell are the two targets we have a legit shot at that I like
UNC started drooling recently...lolHard to believe he's a one and done when instate Duke and NC aren't drooling over him.
Hard to believe he's a one and done when instate Duke and NC aren't drooling over him.
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football Wednesday Injury Report: Latest Updates ahead of the Indiana game
The Knight Report
Which Rutgers Basketball players will attend Big Ten Media Days?
On3 Football
ESPN updates FPI rankings for each Big Ten football team after Week 4
The Knight Report
Anthony Knox wants Iowa at Jersey Mike's Arena
The Knight Report
Projected Rutgers Football depth chart versus Indiana