Journeyman

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
86,054
69,333
113
Flo Article states Penn State is sending a partial team. Does anyone have any information this? I think it will be on FLO on Sunday.
Top Ranked Wrestlers We Could See At Journeymen Collegiate Classic 2024 - FloWrestling

I'm pretty sure the 2024 Journeyman Collegiate Classic was not on the schedule that Penn State released. (I just went back and checked, and that's accurate.) So there was never any expectation that Penn State's full squad would be there. Which PSU wrestlers will wrestle there? I haven't a clue. PSU tends to keep things like that under wraps.
 
  • Like
Reactions: pbohan1

LB99

Heisman
Oct 27, 2021
10,776
15,669
113
PSU was, apparently, supposed to go, but changed plans prior to the schedule being released. I have no info on why?
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Penn State postseason projections: Could Matt Campbell face his old team in a bowl game?
  2. 02 BWI Recruiting Penn State-USC visitor list reaches 80 prospects ahead of pivitol recruiting weekend
  3. 03 BWI Football What time will Penn State-Michigan start on Oct. 17? Here's what we know
  4. 04 BWI Football Rocco Becht has been here before. Now Penn State needs him to lead it out.
  5. 05 BWI Recruiting New name emerges at receiver ahead of Penn State White Out visit