Jukebox Roo 23 edition

bbrown

Heisman
Jul 26, 2001
15,248
30,764
113
Picked up tix for Peter Gabriel at Wells Fargo in September. Great to see that Tony Levin is back on bass. First time seeing Gabriel since Stabler Arena in '94 when he did a warm-up show for Woodstock.


Have you heard any of his new album? I am a huge Gabriel fan but IDK. It sounds like leftovers from Up. 🤷‍♂️
I saw his So tour in Dallas and Secret World in DC and both were fantastic.
Hope you have a great time.
 

rudedude

Heisman
Sep 28, 2002
9,047
17,705
113
Have you heard any of his new album? I am a huge Gabriel fan but IDK. It sounds like leftovers from Up. 🤷‍♂️
I saw his So tour in Dallas and Secret World in DC and both were fantastic.
Hope you have a great time.
New tunes sound like someone reflecting on the end of their life. Sometimes it’s better to remember them as they were. Saw Genesis with Collins a year ago and it was shocking how much more he deteriorated since we saw his solo tour a few years before.
 
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: bbrown

Relayer

All-Conference
Jun 18, 2001
997
1,131
93
Genesis sucks
Thankfully I'm seeing Peter Gabriel and not Genesis. He left the band in 1975, and don't recall any Genesis songs performed in all his years of touring.

Let's put it this way. When I saw the price of Genesis tix 18 months ago, I said no way! Gabriel tix are on par with Genesis for price. When I learned "Stick Man" would be on bass l said, "Let's splurge!"
 
  • Like
Reactions: bbrown

Relayer

All-Conference
Jun 18, 2001
997
1,131
93
Have you heard any of his new album? I am a huge Gabriel fan but IDK. It sounds like leftovers from Up. 🤷‍♂️
I saw his So tour in Dallas and Secret World in DC and both were fantastic.
Hope you have a great time.
I have not heard any of the new album. I figure to have the next 6 months to get familiar with it.
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Penn State football skewered after Northwestern loss as Matt Campbell admits Lions lacked key traits in 'every way': What they're saying
  2. 02 BWI Football Matt Campbell says Penn State has 'to find answers, and we’ve got to get it fixed fast'; at this point, can it?
  3. 03 BWI Football Penn State report card: Grading the Lions' 34-13 loss at Northwestern
  4. 04 BWI Football What did Northwestern coach David Braun, Penn State players, say about the Wildcats' 34-13 win? 'I think we need to just get stuff going'
  5. 05 BWI Football Penn State Highs and Lows: A night to forget in Evanston