You’re right. It is a sad story. Love the song though. I’ve been practicing it lately on guitar. Fun to play.The story behind that is pretty sad. But a great song.![]()
Including the solo?You’re right. It is a sad story. Love the song though. I’ve been practicing it lately on guitar. Fun to play.
Great clip. Letterman was predictably rude to them because they are from Georgia.
Is a reunion tour in the making?
![]()
R.E.M., including Michael Stipe, hop on stage at 40 Watt for brief reunion performance
It was a brief R.E.M. reunion Thursday night at the 40 Watt. The venue captured a short video. See it here.www.onlineathens.com
wow been playing that song for a number of years. I used to think nice easy poppy song with a catchy melody. And now thanks to reading this thread I have. whole different understanding of it. Yikes........You’re right. It is a sad story. Love the song though. I’ve been practicing it lately on guitar. Fun to play.
I think one of the "jukeboxes" a few weeks ago was hidden meanings or songs that were not what you thought. Some pretty interesting stuff.wow been playing that song for a number of years. I used to think nice easy poppy song with a catchy melody. And now thanks to reading this thread I have. whole different understanding of it. Yikes........
Yeah, that’s quite the story.wow been playing that song for a number of years. I used to think nice easy poppy song with a catchy melody. And now thanks to reading this thread I have. whole different understanding of it. Yikes........
Monday (3/10) is the birthday of Donald Thomas Scholz. He's more commonly know as Tom Scholz. He was the founder, main songwriter, primary guitarist, keyboardist, and only remaining original member of Boston. To celebrate, their 1st hit:
BWI Football
Penn State Sunday situation: The Lions don't lack an identity; it's the same as their record: Mediocre, and teetering on worse
BWI Football
Penn State report card: Grading the Lions after their 31-23 loss to USC
BWI Football
Everything Matt Campbell said after Penn State's third-straight loss
BWI Football
Penn State's latest loss underscores gap between progress and results
BWI Football
What did USC coach Lincoln Riley, Penn State players, say about the Lions' loss to USC? 'One of my favorite wins as a head coach'