Just a heads up

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
I'm headed off on a short vacation. I need a break from the weather, and from reffing, so a warm southern location is where I'm headed.

The downside is that I'll be on vacation for the Iowa dual, and on a plane during the Rutgers dual.

I'll set up Match threads for both duals. I'm hoping to be able to view the Iowa dual, and if I can get that to work, I'll likely do PBP for it as well. (No promises; I've never tried to stream BTN while on vacation.) I'll miss viewing and will be unable to do PBP for the Rutgers dual.

I gave @GregPickel advance warning of my plans, and he should be able to provide some info for both duals. And any of you are welcome, and encouraged, to provide info on the matches in each of the aforementioned duals.

bohucon

Oct 31, 2021
I'm headed off on a short vacation. I need a break from the weather, and from reffing, so a warm southern location is where I'm headed.

The downside is that I'll be on vacation for the Iowa dual, and on a plane during the Rutgers dual.

I'll set up Match threads for both duals. I'm hoping to be able to view the Iowa dual, and if I can get that to work, I'll likely do PBP for it as well. (No promises; I've never tried to stream BTN while on vacation.) I'll miss viewing and will be unable to do PBP for the Rutgers dual.

I gave @GregPickel advance warning of my plans, and he should be able to provide some info for both duals. And any of you are welcome, and encouraged, to provide info on the matches in each of the aforementioned duals.
Take a break...go relax. I am sure Greg can handle it.

BWFight

Oct 30, 2021

Tom,

Enjoy your time away. FYI, I’ve been streaming BTN though the Fox Sports App on my IPad while in Florida the past month. I just use my cable TV sign-in and it has been working great. Then I sync Byer’s call from my IPhone. The matches are tricky to find on Fox Sports because they don’t show up until the match starts.

Thanks for all you do for the Board. Much appreciated!

Reactions: Tom McAndrew

SRATH

Oct 30, 2021
Have fun Tom. You plan a vacation and the weather turns great………..thank you. 🤣

Everyone appreciates what you do here and for Wrestling.

lionlover

Oct 6, 2021

Grow Up Man GIF by Disney

Enjoy ...

Last edited:
  • Haha