not wanting him to retire but was just talking about this today, who replaces Coach Smith when he retires?
All the same people I would have mentioned and Pop would be my first choice, then Espo,Coleman. No problem with Branch, he was a great wrestler and enjoyed his career immensely but to be frank his success at Wyoming has been less than stellar. The other three seem to have it over him in recruiting(I know hard to recruit to Wyoming) and I also think in coaching ability but that is just an outsider's opinion. Chris Perry has also proven he has great coaching instincts but still has to pay his dues. In no way in talking about this is it my or I am sure no one's desire to get John out of the picture before he is ready. I am a huge John Smith fan and I am happy if he stays another ten years. My guess is that he will not stay that long but who knows?I'm not saying he should be the guy but what Pop has done as a HC has been pretty damn impressive.
I'm not saying he should be the guy but what Pop has done as a HC has been pretty damn impressive.
O State Illustrated Football
Ask the Expert: UCF at Oklahoma State
Rivals Football Recruiting
Oklahoma State hosting a few 2027 recruits, key flip targets, and coveted 2028 and 2029 quarterbacks for UCF game
Rivals Football Recruiting
Arkansas, Florida, Kentucky, Ohio State, Oregon, Oklahoma State, Nebraska host elite recruits, blue-chip QBs, flip targets in loaded Week 6 slate
O State Illustrated Football
Oklahoma State will lean heavy on the receiving core against UCF
O State Illustrated Football Recruiting
Oklahoma State offers Buford, Ga. 2028 ATH Jerious Norwood Jr.