Just returned from SEC country

olelion

Senior
Jun 10, 2001
2,743
925
113
I spent the better part of the last three weeks near Chattanooga. The area seems to be evenly split among Alabama, Georgia and Tennessee fans. I had several conversations about CFB as well as PSU pas t and present and I'll say that the respect for PSU is very strong especially having recently scheduled Auburn. They all still think highly of the "OldFella" as well
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Here's how Chip Kelly Broke The Penn State defense. Can other teams replicate it?
  2. 02 BWI Football In July, Pat Kraft thought Penn State was "poised to have a really exciting year." So far, it's been anything but
  3. 03 BWI Football Penn State Defensive Film Thread: Reviewing the Gory Details of a 400-Yard Rushing Performance
  4. 04 BWI Football Penn State has an identity problem. Matt Campbell knows fixing it starts with him
  5. 05 BWI Football First Impressions from Penn State's embarrassing 34-13 loss at Northwestern