Damned good show.
Not sure how I missed it for so long. On Hulu now and definitely worth the watch
Not sure how I missed it for so long. On Hulu now and definitely worth the watch
I’ve got 2 seasons left to go but so far I would have to agree.GOAT
I’ve never read any of his books but have picked up a couple since beginning the series. Looking forward to them.It's hard to go wrong when you start with, and stay mostly true to, Elmore Leonard's writings.
I’ve never read any of his books but have picked up a couple since beginning the series. Looking forward to them.
He's great.One of my favorite authors.
O State Illustrated Wrestling
Sergio Vega now 149, Oklahoma State lineup wars heating up
O State Illustrated Basketball
OSU's Ahmed, Burks and Walker see unselfish culture taking shape
O State Illustrated Football Recruiting
Oklahoma State offers Pitt commit Jordan Young
Sports Predictions
2026 Heisman Trophy: Jeremiah Smith takes lead in Polymarket odds after Week 4
O State Illustrated Football
Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight