In professional golf you aren't entitled to affirmative action. You have to work for what you get.So, you are saying he has a lot in common with our current president?
Is an entitled punk *** *****.
There.
I said it.
#metooI mean, if you're going to make that accusation, you should probably elaborate. I'm follow the PGA pretty closely, and he's never given off that vibe to me.......so, ?????
And the OP stewed over that story for over a month before deciding to vent on here?I don't follow the PGA but I guess he's talking about this?? dunno
Justin Thomas explains why he ejected a fan from his gallery during the final round of his Honda Classic victory
https://www.golfdigest.com/story/ju...-the-final-round-of-his-honda-classic-victory
In professional golf you aren't entitled to affirmative action. You have to work for what you get.
Like Trump and his kids?
Nope, Trump kids have a leg up, Thomas has worked hard for what he has.Like Trump and his kids?
WV Sports Football
West Virginia preparing for major challenge against Arizona
WV Sports Football
West Virginia vs. Arizona Big 12 availability report: 10-7
WV Sports Football
Arizona's Brent Brennan sees Michael Hawkins as 'whole different challenge'
WV Sports Football
WVU true freshmen continue to see action
WV Sports Football
First look: What Arizona has done through five games