Justin Williams Decommits

WVUFanForever

Redshirt
Oct 1, 2004
13,368
20
0
FakeFanForever. creative as a rock.
You want to do the copy and paste routine...sure...Im here all night.

WAAAAAAAAAAA....WVU football is my life and the head coach isn't winning enough games to make me happy....so I am going to go on a message board and trash him.....WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Cause I am a little ***** crybaby with no life other than WVU football.
 

deedoubleyou

Redshirt
Sep 9, 2018
3,791
1
38
I disagree. But you're supposedly the best college coach and expert in the country so we will go with what crap you're spewing.
Thank you for the compliment. Although I dont consider myself the best expert in the country, I'm flattered that you do. Thanks!
 
WV Sports

Latest

  1. 01 WV Sports Football Rich Rodriguez still learning what his West Virginia team does well
  2. 02 WV Sports Football Observations: West Virginia vs. Oklahoma State
  3. 03 WV Sports Football 5 Takeaways from West Virginia's 41-24 loss against Oklahoma State
  4. 04 WV Sports Football Rich Rodriguez: the plan failed against Oklahoma State
  5. 05 WV Sports Football West Virginia football snap counts: Oklahoma State