Kadeem

RUONTHERISE

All-Conference
Jul 6, 2006
11,686
2,849
66
Was just on espn website. They have Jack listed as a junior. Is that true? Am I missing something?
 

Kbee3

Heisman
Aug 23, 2002
43,724
35,255
0
I think everybody has just assumed Jack would give up his final year of eligibility and make himself available for the NBA
draft after this season is over.
 

RutgHoops

Heisman
Aug 14, 2008
9,246
12,432
102
Originally posted by Kbee3:

I think everybody has just assumed Jack would give up his final year of eligibility and make himself available for the NBA
draft after this season is over.
What?

Played 18 games in '11-12 after suffering a preseason foot injury, and full seasons in '12-'13, '13-14 and '14-15. He has played four seasons of basketball at Rutgers. He is a Senior and his eligibility is exhausted at the end of the season.
 

TrueRU

Senior
Feb 4, 2004
2,445
752
113
Kadeem Jack had an excellent Junior season. He has certainly gone downhill this year, but all the best to the young man. Hopefully he comes out and has a huge senior day on Tuesday.
 

Kbee3

Heisman
Aug 23, 2002
43,724
35,255
0
Originally posted by Local Shill:
"Stick to bashing Temple football, Kbee. "


1. I don't bash Temple football....I just speak the truth.
2. I can multi-task.
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Rutgers Football Postgame Show: Indiana Hoosiers Edition - TKR Pod
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 The Knight Report Rutgers Football HC Greg Schiano's Indiana Postgame Press Conference
  4. 04 The Knight Report Rutgers Football crushed by defending NCAA champ No. 6 Indiana
  5. 05 The Knight Report How to watch Rutgers / Indiana; Pregame Info, Spread, More: Gameday Central