Kaiden Baily

Tsawvell55

Senior
Jul 2, 2025
495
703
93
He just hit the portal ( Georgia Tech) pg recruited hard by Ben I believe we were his second voice I also think if Ben goes after him again he’s our new pg. He was in the top twenty for pg’s 2026. Thank you for your attention.😎
 
  • Like
Reactions: Torgeroni

TailgateTom

All-Conference
Oct 6, 2003
3,812
2,073
113
He just hit the portal ( Georgia Tech) pg recruited hard by Ben I believe we were his second voice I also think if Ben goes after him again he’s our new pg. He was in the top twenty for pg’s 2026. Thank you for your attention.😎
He neither visited nor had an offer.
 

HawkInDenver

All-Conference
Apr 16, 2024
550
1,112
93
Assuming we land Coon I doubt we take another incoming Freshman (true or RS) . We need some experience / scoring at the PG and C position.
 

Max Rebo

All-Conference
Dec 31, 2022
819
2,230
93
Assuming we land Coon I doubt we take another incoming Freshman (true or RS) . We need some experience / scoring at the PG and C position.
I could see us taking a couple guards — one who could fill our immediate needs, and one who could be developed for the future. Otherwise we will be right back in this position next year, and I don’t think Ben wants to depend on the portal … he wants to build players from within.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Tsawvell55
Hawkeye Report

Latest

  1. 01 Hawkeye Report Football Hawkeye Report Podcast
  2. 02 Hawkeye Report Football Kirk Ferentz talks loss to Ohio State
  3. 03 Hawkeye Report Football Jeremy Hecklinski steps in at quarterback
  4. 04 Hawkeye Report Football Iowa defense talks struggle to stop Smith, Buckeyes
  5. 05 Hawkeye Report Hawkeyes suffer first loss, fall 31-14 to #5 Ohio State