Is he Mormon?
I get the joke but I'm going to be semantic.... the year he was born wouldn't actually matter. He just wouldn't have been able to be Mormon before 78. Also, the kid is like 20 years old.Not if he was born before 1978.
Is Cliff/Bla wearing off on you?I get the joke but I'm going to be semantic.... the year he was born wouldn't actually matter. He just wouldn't have been able to be Mormon before 78. Also, the kid is like 20 years old.
I'm assuming that's a Cliff Claven remarkIs Cliff/Bla wearing off on you?I get the joke but I'm going to be semantic.... the year he was born wouldn't actually matter. He just wouldn't have been able to be Mormon before 78. Also, the kid is like 20 years old.
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa at Navy: Can the Hurricane get its season back on track?
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa Football is putting a premium on speed
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Injury may have made Baylor Hayes a better quarterback
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa must bounce back quickly to stay in conference race
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa Football searching for answers after second straight loss