Kalen King

ChandlerPearce

Jan 23, 2022
I read the article written by Dan Morrison how CJF was relieved and happy, and what it meant that Kalen King was playing in the Peach Bowl. Was CJF unaware that Kalen opted out? Was he trying to sell false information? Or was he simply HOPING Kalen would read the article and have a change of heart? Either way it doesn't lead to coaching confidence in the staff . I have also asked a few times WHY was CJF carrying game charts....i have never seen him do that over the previous seasons. The fact that Cephas didn't play and KLS got one (1) target makes me wonder are they both being processed?

Reactions: Charlie1978

Midnighter

Oct 7, 2021
I read the article written by Dan Morrison how CJF was relieved and happy, and what it meant that Kalen King was playing in the Peach Bowl. Was CJF unaware that Kalen opted out? Was he trying to sell false information? Or was he simply HOPING Kalen would read the article and have a change of heart? Either way it doesn't lead to coaching confidence in the staff . I have also asked a few times WHY was CJF carrying game charts....i have never seen him do that over the previous seasons. The fact that Cephas didn't play and KLS got one (1) target makes me wonder are they both being processed?

I think Franklin was duped by King and Dixon. It would explain a lot. I think he and the other coaches thought they were playing and at the last minute they bailed. King practiced with everyone; pretty sure Dixon did too. We had 30 days to get ready for this game - you need to know the opt outs then, not game day.

Whole WR room is bad save Wallace. Cephas was ‘beat out’ for playing time per CJF. I think he’s in the doghouse - getting beat out doesn’t explain not playing at all.

QB1 may need to go too.

Nitt1300

Oct 12, 2021
I I have also asked a few times WHY was CJF carrying game charts....i have never seen him do that over the previous seasons.
Just a guess- he didn't have either an OC or a DC for the game, might have had everybody wearing several hats.

Reactions: BobPSU92

blion72

Oct 30, 2021
I think Franklin was duped by King and Dixon. It would explain a lot. I think he and the other coaches thought they were playing and at the last minute they bailed. King practiced with everyone; pretty sure Dixon did too. We had 30 days to get ready for this game - you need to know the opt outs then, not game day.

Whole WR room is bad save Wallace. Cephas was ‘beat out’ for playing time per CJF. I think he’s in the doghouse - getting beat out doesn’t explain not playing at all.

QB1 may need to go too.
I thought that Dixon was never practicing. He was supposedly at a workout facility to prep for NFL draft.

PSUSignore

Oct 25, 2021
I didn't catch this but I'd assume it's because we were playing a game with interim coordinators on both sides of the ball, so CJF maybe had to be a little more involved than usual with the playcalling or input to those calling the plays.

Latest posts