Yep. They are going to have to get it done next week but I think the odds will be against them.Bad pass intercepted, that’s probably ball game
Almost every fanbase in the NFL like going to watch their teams in charlotte-- almost always a chance for a road win and to rub it in the panthes' fans noses in personWhy the eff are there so many Seattle fans in Charlotte? Surely there aren't that many transplants from there. Of course I can definitely understand why they would want to leave Seattle.
Shadeur and even Spencer rattler.Quinn Ewers, Tyler Shough and Malik Willis are far less experienced but already superior QBs than Bryce Young. 16 passing yards in a half? What is there even to debate? Cats cannot extend this guy.
Seattle gained some cross regional fans during their Russell Wilson/Legion of Boom era.Why the eff are there so many Seattle fans in Charlotte? Surely there aren't that many transplants from there. Of course I can definitely understand why they would want to leave Seattle.
Ie., NC State fansSeattle gained some cross regional fans during their Russell Wilson/Legion of Boom era.
The refs are straight jobbjng the Panthers and I usually don’t say that
He didn’t touch him at all. Dude just tripped. Throw a flag on the Panthers. Jesus these refs suck
Pretty much. It won’t matter either way. One and done.So we are reduced to pulling for the Falcons to beat the Saints on Sunday so Carolina can back into the playoffs.
I hope we don’t.Pretty much. It won’t matter either way. One and done.
Inside Carolina Football Recruiting
Inside UNC's New Approach With Game Day Recruits
Inside Carolina Basketball
Carolina Basketball Approaches Reality of Post-ACC World
Inside Carolina Football
Assessing UNC's Gradual Improvement Four Games Into 2026
Inside Carolina Football
Film Room: Jaden Jefferson Takes the Kickoff to the House vs. Notre Dame
Inside Carolina Football
UNC Freshman Play Report: Week 5