Keep your friends close

Tryingtodoitright

All-Conference
Oct 12, 2021
807
1,404
93
So I got booted off the family plan YouTube TV and needed to reestablish my own account. I am not the most tech-savvy but can maneuver around fairly well but I thought I'd take advantage of a brief stay from my 30-something son and have him connect me up right. He's got a good sense of humor and knows I have followed PSU wrestling kind of seriously since about 1994, actually before wrestling was truly invented. He sets me up on YouTube TV and I'm pretty pumped that I have a tech-savvy son taking care of me, and then I decide to add a BTN+ account for streaming options. So he logs in and signs me into BTN+ and now I am really excited(ing). As he closes the laptop he says, 'You wanted to follow Iowa, right?' I jumped about a foot in the air until he told me he was just joking, and signed me in for the good guys. All is well here.
 
Jan 11, 2020
114
200
43
I was trying to sign up last min for B1G+ before the first dual and accidentally signed up for Indiana. I tried to swap it to PSU and apparently I couldn't do that until my one month of Indiana coverage ended. The B1G+ app and website are not the most user friendly.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Dogwelder

Tryingtodoitright

All-Conference
Oct 12, 2021
807
1,404
93
I was trying to sign up last min for B1G+ before the first dual and accidentally signed up for Indiana. I tried to swap it to PSU and apparently I couldn't do that until my one month of Indiana coverage ended. The B1G+ app and website are not the most user friendly.
That’s really good. My username, Trying to do it right came from a rushed need-to-get-it-done in a hurry, is how I got my screen name. 🤦
 
  • Like
Reactions: nerfstate
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Penn State’s Loss to USC: What We Know From the Live Analysis
  2. 02 BWI Football 8 things I think after Penn State falls to USC 31-23: On Matt Campbell's game day struggles, a disappointment, and more
  3. 03 BWI Football Penn State Sunday situation: The Lions don't lack an identity; it's the same as their record: Mediocre, and teetering on worse
  4. 04 BWI Football Penn State confronts talent gap problem, Lions' identity described in an ugly way, and more of what they're saying
  5. 05 BWI Football Penn State report card: Grading the Lions after their 31-23 loss to USC