the nicotine is all that is holding him together.He makes smoking cigs ok. I wish it was real.
Didn’t know nicotine stays in your system for 2 plus years.the nicotine is all that is holding him together.
it does if you keep replenishing the supply.Didn’t know nicotine stays in your system for 2 plus years.
Like I said, didn’t know nicotine stays in your system for 2 plus years.it does if you keep replenishing the supply.
Like I said, didn’t know nicotine stays in your system for 2 plus years
Either that or you need to do some homework. Hint: it’s the latter.well, now you do.
The immaculate deceptionA man was talking to God.
He asked God when was Keith Richards born.
God replied he did not know He was here when I got here.
BWI Football
Friday Penn State-USC availability reports: Did the Lions or Trojans share good injury news 23.5 hours before kickoff?
BWI Recruiting
Inside Lasch: Everything Penn State fans need to know ahead of biggest recruiting weekend of Matt Campbell era
BWI Football
Projecting Penn State's offensive depth chart vs. USC
BWI Football
Penn State’s Offensive Struggles Aren’t About Athleticism. Here’s the Data
BWI Football
5 bold predictions for Penn State-USC: Will the Lions get back in the win column at the White Out?