Kenny Dillingham

PSU4U

All-American
Aug 6, 2019
7,285
7,701
113
I'm not sure you can say that yet. If it's a current coach it probably won't happen until Thanksgiving
Good employers usually don't take the first no. I said previously that Kraft could circle back around. But there is a list I expect the hire to come from even if one or two are a reach.
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Latest loss exposes Penn State's difficult reality: Improvement isn't enough
  2. 02 BWI Football How did Penn State's players perform vs. USC? PFF Snap Counts & Grades
  3. 03 BWI Penn State’s Loss to USC: What We Know From the Live Analysis
  4. 04 BWI Football 8 things I think after Penn State falls to USC 31-23: On Matt Campbell's game day struggles, a disappointment, and more
  5. 05 BWI Football Penn State Sunday situation: The Lions don't lack an identity; it's the same as their record: Mediocre, and teetering on worse