Kentucky Fan's Respect

uk hoops

Redshirt
Mar 27, 2007
137
12
0
Congrats on a great season and a well deserved championship. Legendary coach, classy team. Would have loved to been there instead of Wisconsin, but I think the results would have been the same.
 

OldasdirtDevil

Heisman
Nov 16, 2009
19,469
15,753
0
Thanks, Hoops. I wish the Wildcats had made it also, 'cause I'm getting pretty tired of the whining by Blo Ryan.

OFC
 

uk hoops

Redshirt
Mar 27, 2007
137
12
0
Agree, his complaining is tired. I thought all in all is was fairly officiated.
 

OldasdirtDevil

Heisman
Nov 16, 2009
19,469
15,753
0
Originally posted by uk hoops:

Agree, his complaining is tired. I thought all in all is was fairly officiated.
There were bad calls both ways, and that's just part of sports. We've all had bad calls go against us (your Wildcats got a strong dose of that with Bo's boys scoring after the buzzer went off). He didn't have a problem with that now did he?
Bo and his boys thought they had the game won when they got the 9 point lead...but our guys didn't. We were playing to win, Wisconsin was trying not to lose. Bo knows that was probably his last chance at getting a championship, and he showed his cl*** because of it.

OFC
 

HuffyJB

All-Conference
Jan 13, 2005
5,931
3,890
0
Originally posted by OldasdirtDevil:
Thanks, Hoops. I wish the Wildcats had made it also, 'cause I'm getting pretty tired of the whining by Blo Ryan.

OFC
No doubt. I don't seem to remember Bo crying when Nigel Hayes got his own personal shot clock.
 

dalehollow

Redshirt
Jul 28, 2009
1,876
0
0
I also want to congratulate the Duke team on a well played game. Your team was awesome already looking forward to next season.
 
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Devils Illustrated Football Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting Under the Lights: 5-star prospects battle it out in Oklahoma
  3. 03 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4
  4. 04 Devils Illustrated Football My Take on Others: Trying to rerack isn't so simple
  5. 05 Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting Duke Commit Tracker: How the Blue Devils’ Class of 2027 played in Week 6