Keystone Mentality t-shirt

Mar 20, 2005
1,142
868
113
Other than? Why would you look anywhere else??? No one gives you less for more. If you change your mind have your people call my people.

Your people are too close to the Chinese and Russian's fair!

i heard you operate sweat-shops in the "Bottoms!"

american women GIF
 
  • Like
Reactions: fairgambit

PSU87

All-Conference
Jun 8, 2001
2,083
4,427
113
Other than? Why would you look anywhere else??? No one gives you less for more. If you change your mind have your people call my people.
Fair....
I thought about you the other day. The new veterinarian we are using has a receptionist with a more than passing resemblance to a Karate Kid era Elisabeth Shue.

(No pics....I'd like to continue using this vet)
 
  • Love
Reactions: fairgambit

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
85,437
69,165
113
Fair....
I thought about you the other day. The new veterinarian we are using has a receptionist with a more than passing resemblance to a Karate Kid era Elisabeth Shue.

(No pics....I'd like to continue using this vet)

Dinner at the Gambit home this evening:

Fair: I think we need to get a dog
Mrs. Fair: What? Why would you want to do that?
Fair: I dunno, it's just something on my bucket list
Mrs. Fair: Well, you're going to have to walk it, train it to go outside, take it to the vet, etc.
Fair: I've already made plans to visit a few vet offices to interview the vets
Mrs. Fair: Ahhh, this sudden interest doesn't have anything to do with a vet receptionist that looks like Elisabeth Shue, does it Fair? You forget that I occasionally scan that damn board you spend all your time on

Busted!!!! ;)

@fairgambit
 

fairgambit

All-American
Aug 20, 2010
2,450
7,534
113
Dinner at the Gambit home this evening:

Fair: I think we need to get a dog
Mrs. Fair: What? Why would you want to do that?
Fair: I dunno, it's just something on my bucket list
Mrs. Fair: Well, you're going to have to walk it, train it to go outside, take it to the vet, etc.
Fair: I've already made plans to visit a few vet offices to interview the vets
Mrs. Fair: Ahhh, this sudden interest doesn't have anything to do with a vet receptionist that looks like Elisabeth Shue, does it Fair? You forget that I occasionally scan that damn board you spend all your time on

Busted!!!! ;)

@fairgambit
Two weeks from now I enter the vet's office.
Me: I'm here for my appointment.
Receptionist: Where is your dog?
Me: I don't have a dog.
Receptionist: Cat?
Me: No cat.
Receptionist:. Then why are you here?
Me: Ummm. Well.istockphoto-957053098-170667a.jpg
 
Last edited:
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Penn State-Northwestern notes: Wildcats to be without a starting offensive lineman; what does David Braun think of the Lions?
  2. 02 BWI Recruiting High School Recap: Future Penn State cornerbacks shine to close out September
  3. 03 BWI Football Leaving outcome to chance, Penn State's complementary football fails
  4. 04 BWI Football Wisconsin took away Penn State's best throw and stopped the run with one tweak: Film Review
  5. 05 BWI Football Penn State bowl projections: Where could the Lions play in the postseason after losing to Wisconsin?